PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Kochenov! I wrote to you to conference 16.12.01 and you pr...

marija
07.05.2004, 11:53
Dear doctor Kochenov!
I wrote to you to conference 16.12.01 and you have invited us prehat to you to reception on Sunday by 12 o'clock. To phone to you at me it is impossible, mail does not work for you, therefore I am compelled or forced to ask to you questions here.
We live in Moscow, we shall arrive to you with rebenkom-the girl 4 h years. To go to us up to you approximately 5 hours by the machine or car, t. e. To leave it will be necessary in 6 mornings. Vsledstvii it or this I would like to learn or find out - 1. Reception and cryotherapy of adenoides 2 will cost how much at you. Whether what duration of procedure 3. is at you turn 4. Boleznena procedure - the child very erethitic - terribly is afraid of nyxes - the vomiting begins. 5. Whether It is impossible to arrive to Saturday? 6. You invite us to Sunday 23 go? You work in target, whether it will turn out so we shall arrive, and all is closed? 7. Whether procedure is spent at a direct vision? And if is not present, in what image you supervise process? Operation at excision of adenoides spend not seeing, that cut, so to us have explained in center Medkrioniki in Moscow. 8. Tell or say please, what occurs or happens to adenoides after procedure? Whether frequency of adenoidites decreases? The child with the hammered nose from the middle of September. The situation that is better that worse again, we accept an adenotomy. I ask a pardon for so detailed questions but as I already have explained to you cannot phone on one of your phones and as I shall bring the child naturally to me all would be desirable to know details. If it it is probably possible to respond me to a mail box mariyka@go. ru

Doctor V.I.Kochenov.
07.05.2004, 23:36
Well here we already chudesneenoko have made all. Now you can already answer these questions. The girl has not begun to cry at all. And ispugn was in nachjaale influences at the daddy more, has then agreed to treat a throat and mum. As it always disturbs (farinegit). We shall estimate or appreciate result in 2 3 months together!.