PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, my mum is on a summer residence and complains of weakening of hearing...

Alain
07.05.2004, 09:12
The dear doctor, my mum is on a summer residence and complains of weakening of hearing - - visible, the fuse was formed. Whether it is possible to remove it or her, not addressing in an out-patient department?

The doctor of an ENT V.I.Kochenov.
07.05.2004, 21:27
It is possible. First poprobute simply to drip boric alcohol, to wait, the fuse decreases, the hearing is restored also its or her excision it is possible to postpone. NO. Then drip peroxide of Hydrogenium of 3 %, some times, sometimes only it helps or assists. NO. Then buy or purchase single syringe ZHaneJU, prepare tepid (body temperature) for a solution hardly reddish potassium permanganate in liter bank, Type or Collect in a syringe, under an ear in a sitting position place a towel and tazik for running off of a liquid, an auricle delay upwards and back, and a cannula shritsa bring immediately to acoustical passage, it is a little 2 3 mm in it or him press to zadne-to the top wall at an output or exit from acoustical passage, - and direct or refer a jet of a warm antiseptic upwards and back in acoustical passage Let out or Release 3 4 syringes on 200, 0. The fuse should jump out, if is not present - that to the doctor and it not a cerumen impaction. In fact and in an out-patient department aid-women are engaged in it or this.