PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I strongly snore, as soon as I fall asleep at once comes hrap so I speaks with...

Alexander
04.05.2004, 04:55
I strongly snore, as soon as I fall asleep at once comes hrap so my family speaks. Prompt to to me it is possible to address to eliminate or erase;remove hrap? But I wish to tell or say to you that went on consultation to the doctor and to me have told or said, that a quaggy palate and has increased small jazychok which should be deleted. I have concerned with it or this with mistrust.

Kuharkin A.I.
06.05.2004, 16:35
We it or this activly are engaged 778 63 39. Patolgija a soft palate and the hypertrophy of a uvula is the reason hrapa is frequent. But, unfortunately, such patolgija it is rare happens izolirovnnoj, and often sochitaetsja to other reasons hrapa. At once I wish to clear some positions: 1) Elimination only from pharynx gives problems result in 15 20 %, in the others sluchjah it is necessary to spend additional actions. 2) it is the extremely rare when to relieve from hrapa for ever it is impossible or at the expressed problems with with health as a whole it is used appartnyj a method. Last method now activly develops and is widely presented in the market of services of treatment hrapa, but we consider or count what to resort it is possible only in the event that other methods of disposal from hrapa are counter-indicative. to. Apparatus. What - convenient they were, vse-taki essentially reduce quality of a dream.