PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I asked you about a stuffy or bunged-up nose. I wish to ask about operation on ispravle...

Marrying
04.05.2004, 17:03
I asked you about a stuffy or bunged-up nose. I wish to ask about operation on correcting a nasal septum: whether it is possible to do or make it is out-patient? If there is no that how much or as far as put in a hospital? Where it is better to address? Heard about laser ispravlenie-what there restrictions and in general how much or as far as it is effective. THANKS big!!

Arhipova J.V.
05.05.2004, 15:52
Now try to not do or make it is out-patient interventions on a septum of a nose in connection with risk of complications. Exist medtsentry where after operation the patient is under observation 2 3 days. In interests of the patient to rest in bed after operation. About laser ispravleni is less a definitive repair of a septum of a nose. Though it is necessary to look what initial deformation of a septum of a nose. Visit is necessary for selection of volume and a method of surgical treatment - to lor-to the surgeon who you will operate (you should define or determine it, much depends on trust to the doctor)