PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I cannot any more. Advise that to me to do or make. Costs or stands will chill...

Natalia
03.05.2004, 22:31
Hello! I cannot any more. Advise that to me to do or make. It is necessary to catch a cold the throat hurts, and is strong. Now began to go in bassejn-three times resembled the throat was ill. posmotrela-it red and tonsils are increased. And so it is constant. On draughts costs or stands to a cold wind podut-the throat starts to hurt or be ill;be sick. What to me to do or make? I go to the doctor. Appoint or nominate treatment. Speak to do or make prophylaxis. But cure up to the extremity or end all the same cannot. Who will tell or say as to get rid of a pharyngalgia???? Simply already forces are not present! How to remove or take off an inflammation? I gargle, in a nose kapaju-does not help or assist. What to do or make? I shall be very grateful if will help or assist me advice or council. And that now even in pool I can not go.

child
04.05.2004, 23:39
Natalia, advice or council one: it is necessary to know (to establish) or install) the diagnosis, then it is possible to spend necessary treatment. Dr. Zlotnikov K.L.