PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me very much often (a little ra...

Natalia
05.04.2004, 18:05
Hello, at me very much often (some times in a year the throat hurts), as always scurf on tonsils and td. And here recently I have overcooled and the throat was ill and I have got used to that what is it passes or takes place usually in a week so basically and has occured or happened this time, signs of illness or disease have passed or have taken place all, I rinsed or gargled a throat and so on, but the pain at a swallowing pochemu-that has remained, t. e. This even not such pain as at the beginning of illness or disease, and kak-as if komok in a throat only from the left party or side of tonsils, aches a bit a little when I swallow, and it prodolzhaetsja weeks of three, what is it such can be......?

Thankful in advance,

The first doctor
05.04.2004, 19:47
Dear Natalia. Except for a tonsillitis, it is possible or probable at you the phenomena of a pharyngitis take place also. Seem LORu personally. In an ENT to an expert or a practice survey of an ENT of organs is very important. Much at once becomes clear without additional inspection. But to examine it is necessary with special instruments. By means of the Internet it is impossible.