PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I can not understand

OZGdan
16.02.2004, 10:53
At me already half a year the left tonsil (lymphonodus) is inflamed. A tonsil quaggy. Descended or went to loru, have taken a smear of a throat, having read through results, the doctor has told or said - body height of mushrooms is found out, and the inflamed lymphonodus is a protective reaction of an organism, has registered nistatinovye a plate, to rinse or gargle with soda, acidic nutrition. Has told or said, that if will not pass or not take place to spend on drink Nizoral and all will be in norm or rate. I have spent on drink, but there are no changes. That that I am ill or sick with a clamidiosis, the doctor ignored. On the Internet I have read through, that at such disease, the infection is possible or probable and in a throat, especially if partners are engaged in oral sex. Whether so it? Now I shall pass or shall take place repeated course of treatment of a clamidiosis (strong enough, one course it it has appeared insufficiently). At me a question such: if the inflammation of a tonsil is valid is connected with a clamidiosis, whether will be for simultaneous treatment of a throat of the course registered to me (Pyrogenalum, naksodzhin, metrogil, Rovamycinum, difljukan, oksigrissant, karsil, Methyluracilum, etc.) enough, Or any local treatment is necessary still (there can be something rinse or gargle?). Advise, please. Now for us ENT temporarily does not work, and treatment I shall begin already with next week, and to consult there is nobody. Many thanks!

The first doctor
16.02.2004, 21:07
If you in Moscow, address in institute Gabrichevskogo and take the analysis on a chlamydia from a tonsil. After that it will be possible for something to recommend.