PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THROAT NECK LIMFO SITES

Quaker
10.02.2004, 18:02
One year ago was obstses nuu there like glandina (GLATAT COULD not DRINK is EVEN HAS ceased) has inflamed on a floor of pharynx and to me prokaloli it or she was (made an incision) with distances to rinse or gargle furuntsilinom here and nyxes 3 times a day kakojto a chicken-feed here.
Has passed or Has taken place there time I to the doctor prishol, he has told or said that it's OK with a throat BUT HERE the CHICKEN-FEED (PUS skapilsja In LYMPHS NUU UNDER the JAW) And the DOCTOR to me HAS told or said WHAT IS IT In PRINTSEPE NOT ON STIRS or PREVENTS AS PUS PASIVNYJ!!! BUT VSEZHE it WILL be easier ESLE than IT or HIM TO CLEAN or REMOVE VAKUMNYM the DEVICE! NUUUU I And NOT PASHOL NOW me very much BESPAKOET the THROAT!!! DISKAMFORT in the NECK it SEEMS EVEN THAT the NECK HAS swelled up a little
THE PANCAKE WHAT TO DO or MAKE WHERE TO RUN
IT IS TERRIBLE???
AND VASHCHE PAINFULLY TO TREAT???
WHERE WILL ADDRESS BETTER

The first doctor
10.02.2004, 18:13
Something is absolutely not clear. There is no active and passive pus. Purulent process always the indication to operation. But year it hardly could proceed. So address once again to an ENT to the doctor, only not to the one who to you told about "passive" pus.