PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHishka

10.12.2003, 23:24
Good afternoon
Recently (about four days ago) at me approximately to 9 one o'clock in the evening the temperature began to rise slightly (up to 37,3) which fell down approximately to one o'clock in the morning, was pershenie in a throat. There were unpleasant sensations in district of "wisdom tooths" (on oushchenijam - are cut) and the gum or gingiva has slightly swelled up there. But a question in the following - sgodnja in the morning I have found out hardly above an Adam's apple a certain inspissation under a skin, on sensations somewhere 2 on 3 sm, slightly morbid at a palpation. What is it? I unfortunately do not know, whether there are there lymphonoduses. I have connected it with inflammatory process in a gum or gingiva, but me assure, that in this area (hardly above an Adam's apple) lymphonoduses are not present. In advance thanks.

The first doctor
10.12.2003, 23:58
Unfortunately, not having felt education and not having looked or seen at it or him, it is difficult to tell or say, that at you for "shishka". For lymph nodes more harakterana a zone of lateral surfaces of a neck. I so have understood, that at you education is defined or determined in the center. Probably, educated education also is not connected with prorezyvaniem teeth. We RECOMMEND you to see a doctor personally. And so it is possible to guess only.