PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Genyantritis

Lily
10.07.2003, 11:58
Whether it is possible to avoid somehow punctures at a genyantritis?

lor83
13.07.2003, 03:00
Dear Lily!
There are various methods of treatment of genyantrites.
It depends on the form of inflammatory process, a kind of the originator, presence of complications, etc.
At presence sootvetstsvujushchih indications are applied bespunktsionnye methods of treatment (without a puncture):
- Antibacterial therapy;
- Item drainages (introduction in a nasal cavity zondikov with vasoconstrictive preparations) - medical manipulation;
- Vasoconstrictive drops in a nose;
- A lavage okolonosovyh sinuses a method of moving (medical manipulation);
- Various methods of homeopathic treatment, etc.
In any case the choice of a method is defined or determined vrachem on the basis of data of survey, roentgenography okolonosovyh the sinuses, the given laboratory parameters.

Yours faithfully,
Yablonsky Sergey Vladimirovich,
The doctor of medical sciences.

Lily
13.07.2003, 23:40
Oh, the doctor, thanks you big for such the detailed answer - now I shall start to be treated.
:-)))

jasco
29.07.2003, 15:10
I offer you a trace methods of treatment. To me has helped or assisted in due time, tk too did not wish to do or make a puncture.

Inhalation. 2-3 times a day (in the morning - in the evening). It is necessary: boiled water, garlic, honey. Garlic to clear (5-6-7) heads, average. Through chesnokodavilku to squeeze out heads in liter to bank. There to put the table spoon of honey. All this to fill in with boiled water. To stir all. To take in advance a blanket or the big towel and to cover itself with a head above bankoj with "solution". To breathe a nose of 30-40 minutes above a steam. Each time it is necessary to do or make new "solution".

One more advice or council. After inhalation when " the solution will cool down ", it is possible to take a small teapot and with its or his help to spill a solution through a nose. How? Here so: insert nosik a teapot into one nostril, incline a few or a little;little bit head downwards and pour contents of a teapot. The solution will pour down from other nostril.

One more way, instead of "solution" to use own urine. To do tuzhe operation with a teapot.

I wish good luck and recover.
Alexey.

The first doctor
10.12.2003, 00:11
Dear Lily. All depends on the form of disease. If in gajmorovoj to a sinus a clump of a purulent exsudate, it is necessary to evacuate it or him. What by it or this to achieve? - the question can be discussed. But if sparing meroprjatija are noneffective - it is necessary to do or make a puncture for evacuation of an exsudate and a lavage of a cavity.