PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About efficiency of peroxide of Hydrogenium from *quot; ?NOU*quot; in an ear

29.07.2003, 11:25
At me periodically in an ear "sulfur" accumulates, it is necessary to go to the doctor on a lavage. One of these days at the next lavage the doctor to me has told or said, that will not be grey" to accumulate, if time in two weeks to drip in an ear peroxide of Hydrogenium. In connection with that I should wash out an ear periodically many years, and such advice or council I never earlier heard, including from same vrachihi, at me two questions:
1) whether will be from such zakapyvany peroxides of Hydrogenium harmful (for example, fretting) influences?
2) it is valid from such zakapyvany will not be grey" to accumulate?

lor83
01.08.2003, 22:11
Dear Dmitry!
Usual peroxide of Hydrogenium (3 %) does not render irritating action on a skin of acoustical passage and a tympanic membrane or an eardrum.
Really, periodic it or her zakapyvanie at ears promotes a colliquation of sulfur and interferes with education
Cerumen impactions.
Besides it is necessary to spend also regular purification or ablution of acoustical passages by special aural rods (better if them preliminary to moisten
Butter or Oil, for example, vazelinovym).

Yours faithfully,
The doctor of medical sciences
Yablonsky Sergey Vladimirovich

e-mail: lor83@yandex.ru

The first doctor
10.12.2003, 01:04
Dear Dmitry. We would not recommend to try independently udjaljat sulfur rods as it is possible to put or render to itself a trauma barabonnoj membranes or external acoustical passage (sulfur accumulates deeply). In occasion of peroxide - it is doubtful. Worse, probably will not be, but also it is better - hardly.