PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The throat hurts

jasco
29.07.2003, 14:57
Hello, I address to you for advice or council and the help.

I have pains in a throat. Hurts somehow strange. It is felt strong "pershenie" as if or as there all has dried up. At me tonsils (7 years ago) are removed. Unpleasant sensations in a throat already for a long time - more than 2 weeks. The local doctor not so seems to me is professional and has not appointed or nominated something seryoznoe - " eat septolete ", - but it does not help or assist. I gargle a throat (++, a solution of Calendulae, a solution furatselina), but it does not render special action. Also some times used Tantum Verde (spray), - too not pomagaet. Usual sensations what painfully to swallow at me is not present. Only pershenie as if or as sand in throat, sometimes and to speak difficultly. There is sometimes a tussis.

Prompt please, than it is possible will undergo treatment. I shall be very strongly grateful for the help.

Alexey.

lor83
01.08.2003, 21:25
Dear Jasco!
You, most likely, have an atrophic pharyngitis
(He enough often develops, in particular, after excision
Tonsils).
Treatment complex:
- Local agents: greasings of a back wall of pharynx by -oil preparations (aekol, butter or oil shchipovnika, butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries); if there is no allergy on honey, the good effect gives a mastication of comb honey (3 r. In d. For 15 minutes);
The-general treatment - complex Polyvitaminums (tsentrum, vitrum, supradin);
-physiotherapy: various oil (ethereal) inhalations - the structure begs a physiatrist.
It is necessary to avoid too both hot, and cold nutrition, a spicy food.
Also on current of a pharyngitis smoking adversely affects.

Yours faithfully,
The leader scientific sotrudnie NKTSotorinolaringologii MZ the Russian Federation
The doctor of medical sciences
Yablonsky Sergey Vdadimirovich.

e-mail: lor83@yandex.ru

The first doctor
10.12.2003, 00:00
Dear Alexey. It is possible to agree with methods of treatment of the atrophic pharyngitis, offered by doctor Yablonsky, but all the same the diagnosis should be put at personal survey of the doctor.