PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation in a nose

_trd
06.10.2003, 12:37
Hello.
At me a following problem. Very much bysto the nose, and not liquid vydelenijami, and dry "is hammered". Allocation these or it of strange color, -brownish, as purulent..... Sometimes even, as it seems to me, with a blood.
Prompt what to do or make in such situation, what medicines prinemat?

Vein
19.10.2003, 11:26
Hello _trd!!!

Your signs are very similar to diseases, "genyantritis". But I can not precisely tell or say, as you did not see.
What can I advise? Likely to address to otorinolaringologu (ENT) to the doctor. Advise medicines I cannot, because I do not know, precisely, what disease at you and I do not know, whether there is at you an allergy.
The most good advice or council, it descends or goes to the doctor and do not tighten or delay!!!

: (

The first doctor
09.12.2003, 23:41
Dear Alexey. It is impossible to be treated, not knowing the diagnosis. The selftreatment does not lead up to goods. Any, the doctor respecting to recommend concrete preparations it will not be not known from what and not known to that. Allocation in a nose can be consequence or investigation of inflammatory or atrophic processes on mucous a nose ilipridatochnyh sinuses (including at a pathology gajmorovoj sinuses). Seem to an ENT-doctor personally, and much with your problems will clear up.