PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst right gajmornoj sinuses

peskov_viktor
18.07.2003, 00:53
Hello. At me couple of years nazat taste and so to say a sense has started to vanish, at first it was short-term but was then tightened or delayed for a week but it only if prostynesh. Now where that since March at me has put in pawn a nose and I could not sleep with zalozhenym a nose, woke up from that that started to choke, dripped drops, plants of type of an aloe and kalanhoe like have gradually ceased to abuse but a nose namely the right nostril is incorporated constantly, and taste is sometimes lost.
In the autumn I have decided to descend or go to the doctor me have looked or seen have made a roentgen predatochnyh sinuses and have told or said that at me the cyst of type is necessary operation.
Prompt please it it can is possible to cure without operation?
Why it is necessary to do or make holes in fact in my opinion up to it or her it is possible to reach and through a nose?
From what it can be? (gdeto at that time to me have broken a nose but it is not strong so treshina without shift)
What is it in general such a cyst?
If it is possible more in detail potamu that I have no representation about this illness or disease.
Many thanks.

lor83
20.07.2003, 18:14
Dear Victor!
The cyst gajmorovoj sinuses concerns to the good-quality educations arising, as a rule, on a background of long inflammatory process.
The diagnosis is put on the basis of complaints, survey and roentgenography. Fuller information can be received at carrying out of a computer or -resonant tomography.
Also the valuable information the puncture (puncture) gajmorovoj will give sinuses with research of its or her contents. All this is necessary to not pass or miss other education, including malignant.
In any case, up to an establishment of the diagnosis, to you neohodimo to avoid physiotherapeutic agents, thermal procedures (heating) on area gajmorovyh sinuses.
The final conclusion can be made at internal consultation of roentgenograms.

Yours faithfully,
The doctor of medical sciences
Yablonsky Sergey Vladimirovich.
Moscow, centre of science-clinical of otorhinolaryngology MZ the Russian Federation.

e-mail: lor83@yandex.ru