PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I could not speak

Arina
07.07.2003, 02:36
Hello, the doctor! Please, help or assist me advice or council! In current 2 h years I very much often (time 3 4 in a year) hurted or was ill;was sick ORVI and a flu. Each time at me on 2 oh day of illness or disease had a seat a voice, even there was so, that he propodal, t. e. I could not speak about 2 3 days. Basically it was treated strepsilsom, non-anginom, rinsed or gargled a mouth stopanginom. A throat I can not rinse or gargle, t. To. Works a reflex. Why so occurs or happens, what at me the voice vanishes? Before such was not. And more, my doctor advises me to remove tonsils, t. To. Speaks, that they at me quaggy and greater or big. What can you advise me?

lor83
07.07.2003, 16:45
Dear Arina!
Most likely, you have an adenoid disease.
During disease ORVI or a flu there can be an exacerbation of a tonsillitis, inflammatory process from a mucosa of pharynx passes to a mucosa of a larynx, causing the phenomena of a laryngitis (loss of a voice). Though ORVI and a flu are capable to cause the phenomena of a laryngitis independently.
In any case the qualified consultation of the doctor-otolaryngologist (in chasnosti, with the purpose of survey of a larynx for exception of its or her independent diseases) is necessary to you.
It is necessary to approach or suit to a question on excision of tonsils strictly individually as for last years the concept of surgical treatment of an adenoid disease has essentially changed, there were many effective techniques of conservative treatment of this disease.

Yours faithfully,
Yablonsky Sergey Vladimirovich,
The doctor of medical sciences,
Moscow, the ?aO?-clinical Center of otorhinolaryngology MZ the Russian Federation.
e-mail: lor83@yandex.ru

lor83
07.07.2003, 16:46
Dear Arina!
Most likely, you have an adenoid disease.
During disease ORVI or a flu there can be an exacerbation of a tonsillitis, inflammatory process from a mucosa of pharynx passes to a mucosa of a larynx, causing the phenomena of a laryngitis (loss of a voice). Though ORVI and a flu are capable to cause the phenomena of a laryngitis independently.
In any case the qualified consultation of the doctor-otolaryngologist (in chasnosti, with the purpose of survey of a larynx for exception of its or her independent diseases) is necessary to you.
It is necessary to approach or suit to a question on excision of tonsils strictly individually as for last years the concept of surgical treatment of an adenoid disease has essentially changed, there were many effective techniques of conservative treatment of this disease.

Yours faithfully,
Yablonsky Sergey Vladimirovich,
The doctor of medical sciences,
Moscow, Centre of science-clinical of otorhinolaryngology MZ the Russian Federation.
e-mail: lor83@yandex.ru