PDA

Просмотр полной версии : kantseromatoz

comcour
18.01.2006, 15:17
My mum (74 years) had an obstruction, have removed a tumour and have defined or determined the diagnosis - kantseromatoz an abdominal cavity of 4 degrees. Now at it or her kalostoma.
Whether PROMPT please there are any medicines or techniques of treatment. Uchaskovyj the oncologist does not give any advice or councils, speaks can write out obezbalivajushchie medicines when pains will begin.
At mum not strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, hurt ossicles or bonelets on femurs and I do not know whether it already a pain corresponding or meeting disease, whether it is simple because she has strongly grown thin.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Yours faithfully, Hope

ecologic
18.01.2006, 15:55
To my husband of 47 years, it is diagnosed the Adenoma of an intestine, it is operated one month ago, passes or takes place a course of a chemotherapy. What probability of restoration of an erection and homing by a normal sexual life?

Pankina
19.01.2006, 11:01
Excuse for the removed report, for new questions open a new subject.
For comcour: in this situation symptomatic therapy provided that carrying out of specific oncologic treatment have refused is shown. Symptomatic therapy is an anesthesia, deintoxication, and the decision of all other problems arising at the patient, i.e. that the regional oncologist offers.