PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What chances to survive at glioblastome

shark
04.01.2006, 22:40
Hello.
I ask to respond. nachitalas about glioblastome also I do not know what to do or make. To my father of 56 years, for all life has transferred or carried only catarrhal diseases, in hospital never lazhal, conducted a healthy way of life, goes in for sports, does not smoke, never on what did not complain.
Only here recently there were problems with a pronunciation of some words (could not recollect as is called). Nobody paid attention, thought - age. In one "perfect" day 28.11.2005 has got in reanimation - could not speak. For the morning have translated or transferred in chamber. Were delighted all has managed. Otlezhal 1,5 weeks, have made a picture - a tumour. What to do or make? Have directed on operation. 21.12.2005 - operation - a radical oncotomy. The histological conclusion - glioblastoma. Today 4.01.2006 It is hospitalized in an oncology on carrying out of radial therapy. Completely healthy the person itself feels, it would be desirable to work, "to run and jump". Doctors have told or said nothing to speak.
What to do or make?
Whether the irradiation will help or assist
Whether to tell or say to the father about a tumour
To me of 20 years, at nerves on a limit, and mum to calm or abirritate it is necessary
Whether there are chances, if yes that what
Heard mushrooms, whether the truth it help or assist
Thanks.

Pankina
10.01.2006, 20:19
http: // pacient.oncoforum.ru/viewforum.php? f=14
It is a forum on nejroonkologii.