PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Massage

Страницы : [1] 2

socrat
22.03.2005, 21:50
At me a mastopathy, a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland, a hysteromyoma. Whether it is possible to do or make massage of an osteochondrosis of cervical vertebra or vertebrae at such diseases?

In advance thanks for the help.

NATA
27.03.2005, 16:30
Dear Siber, instead of whether to reduce to us number of your diseases? As as the diagnosis the term *quot; a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland *quot; there is no, that, having informed us data on volume of a gland and on level TTG, you can receive more detailed information on, whether it is necessary to think in general of this organ to you especially.

Even more interestingly, probably, business with a mastopathy - the good-quality status reflecting frequently osoebnnosti reactions of a tissue of mammary glands on hormonal and emotional factors is.

Luda
06.04.2005, 08:59
Hello!

Sonografija a thyroid gland it is those:

The left share - length 25, width 17, thickness of 53 mm, the area 3,3, volume - 10,46 ml.

The right share - length of 25 mm, width 15, thickness of 52 mm, the area 2,9, volume - 9,21 ml.

The conclusion - the Hyperplasia of a thyroid gland, a nodal struma..

Doctors have told or said, that at a myoma massage is inadmissible..

Whether the truth it?..

Thanks for the help!

Natakin
07.04.2005, 08:45
Your volume of a gland hardly is more than norm or rate (19 sm3, norm or rate up to 18).\

Such status is called a struma. You have not specified, whether there is a site - in the description it or him is not present. It is necessary to learn or find out one more thing - and as the gland - i.e. TTG bloods works.

noname1
07.04.2005, 10:43
Focal zones: the set of educations in diameter 5 (in the left share) is defined or determined.. About sites nothing is written..

Hysteromyoma - length of a uterus: 89 mm, thickness of 76 mm, width of 92 mm. SHejka uteruses - length of 31 mm, thickness endometrija 1 mm. Whether operation what will advise treatment is necessary and whether it is possible to do or make massage of a back and a neck?

Thanks for the help.

alexeevalex
07.04.2005, 13:20
Focal educations in diameter less than 1 see do not give the basis for statement of the diagnosis *quot; nodal ?i*quot;.

Where the question on JOB of a gland is more important for us. You in fact remember, that wrote about the MASTOPATHY - and it is last often is observed at faces with tirotoksikozom (hyperactivity or superactivity of a gland), now you write about a myoma - here again the endocrinologist JOB of a gland interests. Inform a level of YOURS TTG.

By the way, it is time to tell or say about age and about date of last pregnancy \ sorts or labors.

Elizabeth
07.04.2005, 13:48
Hello!

AT ALL I do not know, that means TTG, such data at me are not present.

Age - 48, last labors - in 1984.

Thanks for the help!

vyshelzaj
07.04.2005, 13:51
Essentially at statement of the diagnosis the nobility not only volume of a gland (at YOU its or her small augmentation which is typical enough for ours ioddefitsitnyh of places, and it is easy or light ustranimoe), but also the nobility as the gland works. For an estimation of its or her job spend definition TTG (TSH). Discuss this reference with the doctor.

pokemon
07.04.2005, 13:56
Thanks big for the help..

At me the similar analysis is not present, so I shall go to hospital.

Whether it will be possible then again to you to address.

Spaibo still time!

Sparkle
07.04.2005, 13:58
Excuse, that I put, but sklozhilos impression, that US of a thyroid gland it was spent somewhere in the underground...

Except for the sizes and focal educations (without podrobnostej-ehostruktura, positivity-negativity, etc.) nothing is described! And on such given to put a nodal struma?

Yours faithfully,

Trunov D.G.

Sunspot
07.04.2005, 13:59
Dear colleague Trunov!

Without dependence from WHERE did or made US, it is even more important-what for than it or him did or made.

Sushchestvet set of structural changes distinct from to ideal norm or rate in iron or gland which interpreting either is not necessary in general, or should be coordinated to a clinical picture \ the anamnesis and so forth

There is no reference about skriningovom US for the population. But the question on screening TTG in the senior age group is discussed (as we remember. Screening on TTG, and in some countries on TTG and over 4 - is obligatory at newborns).

T, about.. A question of our patient - the sample of the senseless polyclinic expenses connected to absence of the decision of problems of the patient and unnecessary it or him (in data sluchem it or her) alarms.

EZELIKOV
Absolutely with you it agree!!!

Simply was surprised to such description, in ours ucherezhdenii similar forms of the O?-description cause many questions in clinicians, and, accordingly, so nobody writes...

Yours faithfully,

Trunov D.G.

lov
That DENNIS.

Denis, I welcome at a forum;)

That Syber.

Massage is not counter-indicative absolutely not at oncologic diseases (only a tumour, certainly, to mass it is not necessary).

olegmsk
At me a mastopathy, a hyperplasia of a thyroid gland, a hysteromyoma. Whether it is possible to do or make massage of an osteochondrosis of cervical vertebra or vertebrae at such diseases?

In advance thanks for the help.

At such diseases certainly it is impossible to do or make massage, and also acupuncture and other kinds of reflexotherapy. In your case they are absolutely counter-indicative.

knopka
As the term *quot; the Hyperplasia thyroid ?N?N?U*quot; as the diagnosis does not exist, and on the rests nozoformam (syndromes) no contraindications to carrying out of massage are present (indications, however, too) convincingly I ask to inform - on the basis of what researches you give the references.

Melani
At such diseases certainly it is impossible to do or make massage, and also acupuncture and other kinds of reflexotherapy. In your case they are absolutely counter-indicative. I join G.A.Melnichenko - it would be desirable to know a source of this belief.

Anzhelika.
Dear Dzintar Vasilyevich if I have correctly understood, massage is not counter-indicative at oncologic diseases? I Am afraid to seem the bore, but I am simple vosprjala as it has been assured, that to me it or him to do or make it is impossible. As to me did or made massage by ends of fingers, deep, effective, did or made the doctor which has simply put me on legs or foots after I already simply hardly rose from bed and did not sleep at the nights because of an osteochondrosis. Therefore because of the spent operation I have been very upset, that I can not continue procedure any more... My topic http: // forums./showthread.php? t=8168*amp; page=1*amp; pp=15. Thanks.

LUBASHA
Hello, Victoria! Yes, have understood all correctly:)

Mariya
I join G.A.Melnichenko - it would be desirable to know a source of this belief.

Source-small the Medical Encyclopedia. Clause or article *quot; ia??a?*quot;. The following is written literally: *quot; Contraindications of massage are the majority good-quality and all malignant tumours. At a mastopathy massage of a thorax is counter-indicative.... *quot; (the truth not necks). In this case appointing or nominating massage the attending physician incurs a known share of risk. Further it is written, that indications to massage at oncologic patients constantly extend; so massage even patients treated by the standard rules with malignant neoplasms is possible or probable. In managements or manuals on massage everywhere in the list of contraindications oncologic diseases are specified. On courses of massage to us in the first put contraindications among which oncologic diseases, *quot have named were;.. As reflex influence is very great, that can give volumetric body height at all not massing itself OO?y*quot;. IRT discussed even not-absolute contraindication. However last data at me are not present, probably the point of view varied, in our science so happened not time. To deny the standard point of view extremely difficultly. It is necessary to have practically authentic statistics, the real competent, authentic and systematized facts of such complications. Probably there are jobs on this subject in very highly specialized literature on an oncology. Here let oncologists also will tell or say.

Zaria
Source-small the Medical Encyclopedia.

And judges who? For drevnostiju years....:-)

Clause or Article *quot; ia??a?*quot;. The following is written literally: *quot; Contraindications of massage are the majority good-quality and all malignant tumours

(*quot; On a fence too it has been written - ******, and it has appeared - n??*quot; (not mine:)

Let's notice - *quot; presence OO??*quot; instead of *quot; presence in the anamnesis OO??*quot;.

And how actually massage of a knee can do much harm what nibud to a fibroma, an osteoma, a fibroadenoma? By the way, fibroadenomas of a mammary gland are available approximately for 25 % of the female population (is badly surveyed:)

It is necessary to have practically authentic statistics, the real competent, authentic and systematized facts of such complications. Probably there are jobs on this subject in very highly specialized literature on an oncology. Here let oncologists also will tell or say.

Here also I shall repeat: the jobs showing harm of physiotherapeutic methods at malignant tumours - has not found; there are 2 jobs testifying to an opportunity of damaging or injuring effects UHF and EM of fields on malignant tumours.

Actually, it is possible (and it would be necessary) to spend a series of jobs:

1. Influence of various kinds of physiotherapeutic influences on culture of tumoral cells and to compare number of mitosises, a degree of a differentiation and pr to the control.

2. To spend comparison of biological activity of intertwined tumours after FT influences (we study or investigate viability/metastatic potential of cells after influence)

3. to carry out research of sensitivity to chemotherapeutic preparations conditions of physiotherapeutic influence.

If by results of it is received adverse results the physiotherapy is similar counter-indicative.

If positive, including or incorporation in an arsenal of treatment regionarnoj chemotherapies with physiotherapeutic (UHF, KVCH and pr) influence on a tumour during infusion is possible or probable.

Luna
Dear Aleksshishka!

Source-small the Medical Encyclopedia. Clause or article *quot; ia??a?*quot;.... Alas, the majority of similar help managements or manuals is writing off of the text from earlier published. Anybody really also does not correct the text. Remember, how quite often write? *quot; the edition the second, modified... *quot;. And so actually *quot; advanced/nOaiOa??N*quot; - very seldom happens..

However last data at me are not present, probably the point of view varied, in our science so happened not time. Instead of the last?;) or the previous paragraph of that an example?;) alas, but that not *quot; na??UN*quot;, and only *quot; ??N??N*quot;, and ill-founded.

To deny the standard point of view extremely difficultly. About, it is exact: (And it is unimportant, she is correct or not, all the same extremely difficultly.

Probably there are jobs on this subject in very highly specialized literature on an oncology. Here let oncologists also will tell or say. We shall tell or say more precisely, there are no jobs PROVING a harmfulness. And practice shows, that interdictions, *quot; ?a??a?N??UN*quot; so-called *quot; leaders ?N?a???Oa??*quot; only by virtue of their opinion on what are not based or founded;established. Well, it wanted here so....

Zjablik
Source-small the Medical Encyclopedia.

And judges who? For drevnostiju years....:-)

Clause or Article *quot; ia??a?*quot;. The following is written literally: *quot; Contraindications of massage are the majority good-quality and all malignant tumours

(*quot; On a fence too it has been written - ******, and it has appeared - n??*quot; (not mine:)

Let's notice - *quot; presence OO??*quot; instead of *quot; presence in the anamnesis OO??*quot;.

And how actually massage of a knee can do much harm what nibud to a fibroma, an osteoma, a fibroadenoma? By the way, fibroadenomas of a mammary gland are available approximately for 25 % of the female population (is badly surveyed:)

It is necessary to have practically authentic statistics, the real competent, authentic and systematized facts of such complications. Probably there are jobs on this subject in very highly specialized literature on an oncology. Here let oncologists also will tell or say.

Here also I shall repeat: the jobs showing harm of physiotherapeutic methods at malignant tumours - has not found; there are 2 jobs testifying to an opportunity of damaging or injuring effects UHF and EM of fields on malignant tumours.

Actually, it is possible (and it would be necessary) to spend a series of jobs:

1. Influence of various kinds of physiotherapeutic influences on culture of tumoral cells and to compare number of mitosises, a degree of a differentiation and pr to the control.

2. To spend comparison of biological activity of intertwined tumours after FT influences (we study or investigate viability/metastatic potential of cells after influence)

3. to carry out research of sensitivity to chemotherapeutic preparations conditions of physiotherapeutic influence.

If by results of it is received adverse results the physiotherapy is similar counter-indicative.

If positive, including or incorporation in an arsenal of treatment regionarnoj chemotherapies with physiotherapeutic (UHF, KVCH and pr) influence on a tumour during infusion is possible or probable.

Massage of a knee, probably, will not damage or injure;hurt to a fibroma. But here two cases of influence of massage from my practice. Massage in occasion of an osteochondrosis was done or made. Has been calculated to finish a cycle up to a menses, and she has begun for the whole five days earlier. The second case together with IRT - offensive or approach of long-awaited pregnancy. All reflex and humoral influence of massage cannot be underestimated. The encyclopedia, certainly, very conservative source, here I agree. It is good, that massage so has well helped or assisted our patient with whom discussion has begun, but at it or her a bouquet from three pathologies. Here the rights the attending physician, he all sees, our correspondence consultations have the general or common character and are weakly adhered to the patient.

Tamara Kulaga
Massage in occasion of an osteochondrosis was done or made. Has been calculated to finish a cycle up to a menses, and she has begun for the whole five days earlier.

Not time offensive or approach of a menses before term for 5-7 days is noted... In day of operation. With operation it, clearly is not connected, but few times was *quot; on ?O?N*quot; and at desire it is possible to connect not with nervous stress, and with the operation.

The second case together with IRT - offensive or approach of long-awaited pregnancy. All reflex and humoral influence of massage cannot be underestimated.

Reflex - yes, the improvement of a circulation caused or called by it or this, is possible or probable motorikik pipes, psihologieskaja *quot; Oa?Onna*quot; during treatment (in sanatorium, in holiday). Humoral influence does not render massage.

However there is no answer to a question, whether renders this effect NEGATIVE influence on probably existing malignant tumour in any part of an organism.

Here the rights the attending physician, he all sees, our correspondence consultations have the general or common character and are weakly adhered to the patient.

It is very good, if *quot; o?n?O*quot;, and the it is more and *quot; nO?aNO*quot;; then also our general or common consultations are not necessary. I here periodically advise the patient whom treat in Germany and while my conclusions/references in the beginning essentially missed with offered there, but in process of doobsledovanija (aim specification of details by my advice or councils) the treatment planning changed aside recommended by me. And here at a forum it is possible to find many examples of obviously necessary changes in inspection treatment of patients *quot; without ??a*quot; () M. Zhvanetsky.

P.S. Sorry for black humour...

The darling, naive Aleksshishka....

The small Medical Encyclopedia.. Yes you though remember, when she has been published? Give uznavat-and that the mankind as a whole in this occasion thinks.. And - that has proved the main thing.. In fact time at we in internete-can and be fallen outside the limits the small encyclopedia..

By the way. I am convinced, that contraindications actually were invented simply from a lantern - it is impossible for all to spend a physiotherapy free of charge.. And as though that has not left..

And come for two days earlier a menses or the pregnancy which has come or stepped after massage.. Eh, and how much this menses comes \ later in general, without vskkogo massage, how much beremennostej comes.. Here, at prof. potina liked rassskaz - about restoration of a fecundity at a syndrome of refractory ovaries after a sting of a dog...

Yours faithfully - in the past the scientific secretary of the medical encyclopedia on section endocrinology

NL
The second case together with IRT - offensive or approach of long-awaited pregnancy. All reflex and humoral influence of massage cannot be underestimated.

Reflex - yes, the improvement of a circulation caused or called by it or this, is possible or probable motorikik pipes, psihologieskaja *quot; Oa?Onna*quot; during treatment (in sanatorium, in holiday).

I apologize for possible or probable ignorance problemmy, but *quot; psychological Oa?Onna*quot; promotes zachatju?

I thought, THERE all is mechanistic enough...;)