PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem

Natilla
08.02.2005, 07:37
Hello. I have not found at a forum of a subject on GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. Therefore I write here. At me since January of a pain in the left ileal fossa. tk I am the student of honey has assumed that problems with a thick intestine. A saw laxative. Pains have not passed or have not taken place. Have then ceased and 3 weeks ago have arisen with new force. Has gone to the surgeon: have diagnosed a chronic spastic colitis. Has then gone to the therapist - have appointed or nominated uzi, and have deduced or removed the new presumable diagnosis - something with a stomach and 12 an intestine. Here suddenly also the analysis wet has shown presumably presence of a pyelonephritis (though signs are not present). And also the itch in the field of mocheispuskatelnogo the channel is felt - I assume itself-that it is a cystitis. Whether possibly what is it all was caused or called with any infection? And whether it will be possible to treat all together instead of separately each illness or disease by turns?

Please help or assist. I am afraid of all it or this.

Jaroslav
12.03.2005, 19:13
Hello. I have not found at a forum of a subject on GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. Therefore I write here. At me since January of a pain in the left ileal fossa. tk I am the student of honey has assumed that problems with a thick intestine. A saw laxative. Pains have not passed or have not taken place. Have then ceased and 3 weeks ago have arisen with new force. Has gone to the surgeon: have diagnosed a chronic spastic colitis. Has then gone to the therapist - have appointed or nominated uzi, and have deduced or removed the new presumable diagnosis - something with a stomach and 12 an intestine. Here suddenly also the analysis wet has shown presumably presence of a pyelonephritis (though signs are not present). And also the itch in the field of mocheispuskatelnogo the channel is felt - I assume itself-that it is a cystitis. Whether possibly what is it all was caused or called with any infection? And whether it will be possible to treat all together instead of separately each illness or disease by turns?

Please help or assist. I am afraid of all it or this.

Ogogo. *quot; have appointed or nominated uzi, and have deduced or removed the new presumable diagnosis - something with a stomach both 12 an intestine. And quot; is what US of an organ they have made??? Give all over again. Character be ill or sick and with what are connected, than are removed or taken out? Noshpoj? Besides pains, changes of a chair are also it or him reguljaronosti? Diarrhea with temperature when nibud was?

What with a menstrual cycle? Changes, a regularity, allocation, communication or connection be ill or sick with a cycle? The gynecologist visited or attended when last time?

Esprit
22.03.2005, 01:02
Still a nausea (vomiting), an eructation, extraneous smack in a mouth (when, what, in relation to reception of nutrition).

egora
23.03.2005, 17:45
I shall try or taste all over again. The truth, with an exact statement of an idea I always had problems.

Pains in the left ileal fossa have begun in January. I cannot connect them with what. Absolutely. It could occur or happen because of nutrition (has started to recover), and also because of my sports (I jump with a parachute). Problems with a chair (liquid) have begun, ate on former. Pains were almost constant, blunt. Pains were weakened or easied after I went on big. I thought it really gynecologic part (tk whereas time there was a delay of a menses for 2 weeks) - descended or went to the gynecologist - the presumable diagnosis after vaginalnogo survey have put - a cyst. Descended or went on uzi - have confirmed. Accepted treatment of the house - suppositories (I do not remember as are called, and tablets any). It was somewhere in February. After that pains have abated, has made once again uzi - cysts have not found out, but have diagnosed - a genital infantilism. In a week hurt at the left again have renewed. I have not given to it or this value or meaning;importance. And went. To exclude a cyst and an infantilism - has gone through familiar to republican hospital - have made uzi - anything is not present - cysts infantilisms. (now a menses in norm or rate, come during (+/-2-3 days)) .nastupila session, had no time for pains. Summer of pains was not (or I think, I simply did not notice, have got used). One month ago pains have again started to disturb. More strongly than in the spring. I have gone to the surgeon. She propalpirovala, and on the basis of it or this, and also my anamnesis - has diagnosed - chronic, a spastic colitis. Has sent to the therapist that that has appointed or nominated treatment. The therapist has appointed or nominated uzi gastrointestinal tract (I shall go in 3-4 days). What is it not the thick intestine, and illness or disease of a stomach and 12- also has told or said, has written in doubt the diagnosis - holitsestit. By the way, really there is sometimes a nausea (not vyrazhennoja, simply dyscomfort in the field of *quot; n?U?a*quot;), In the mornings unpleasant taste in a mouth, also happens if a notch I shall bend down - in an oral cavity the liquid - either yellow, or white with -bitter taste pours out.

Plus to all this therapist has not liked the analysis wet - and too in doubt the diagnosis - a pyelonephritis. uzi kidneys also will be in 3-4 days.

Now pains are, even there are colics in left hypochondrium (was time 3-4, all over again has confused with heart) .bolej in a stomach are not present. 2 months ago has decided to grow thin. Ate vegetables, avoided fat. Has grown thin about 62 kg up to 56 (body height 158) .sejchas an image of a delivery has renewed. An exacerbation be ill or sick can be because of it or this think. A chair now irregular, more often with constipations. Hurt I stop nothing. And whether there was a diarrhea in the spring with temperature or not - do not remember, like temperature was not. But at me happens such since the childhood: the body temperature rises up to 37,2 and it in any way did not disturb me, any orv, orz during a raising of temperature was not.

voobshchem was healthy, and now if to believe all diagnoses the-whole bouquet of illnesses or diseases.

Schwarz
24.03.2005, 03:22
*quot; illness or disease of the third OO?a*quot;... If it is serious, here and the psychotherapist would not prevent... Very much on a syndrome of the angry intestine similar...