PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Acute mielovidnyj a leukosis, antioxidants, radiation

Lenka
02.02.2005, 15:46
Dear the Doctor! To my girlfriend half a year have diagnosed - acute mielovidnyj a leukosis back. To her 23 years. In its or her apartment there were strong sources of a radoactive radiation (samples of materials). I read, can be what is it connected, and also that at sick the leukemia often observes deficiency of vitamin E. Whether you will prompt, whether it is possible for her to try to support or maintain the organism by means of antioxidants: vitamins E, With, B, A; a selenium, a magnesium, Zincum... Whether can damage or injure;hurt greater or big, than norm or rate, doses. Whether there are any contraindications. Than in general it is possible to try to support or maintain and detoxicate an organism? Where it is possible (in Moscow) to make analyses on toxic metals? What type of treatment your way is shown to her? What Moscow clinics, doctors have good reputation? Whether Differs OML children from OML adults? I shall be deeply grateful for any your answers, advice or councils and comments.

Pankina
02.02.2005, 22:40
Whether
you will prompt, whether it is possible for her to try to support or maintain the organism by means of antioxidants: vitamins E, With, B, A; a selenium, a magnesium, Zincum... Whether can damage or injure;hurt greater or big, than norm or rate, doses.
It is possible.

Than in general it is possible to try to support or maintain and detoxicate an organism?
:confused: What for? The Problem in what? The Chemotherapy badly transfers or carries?

Where it is possible (in Moscow) to make analyses on toxic metals?
I do not know. And then, like such term in general is not present. There are serious metals, radioelements. And toxic substances it is not obligatory metals.

What type of treatment your way is shown to her?
Chemotherapy, naturally. In obsnovnom it tsitozin- with anthracyclines. Sometimes with Vepezidom. It is solved by the doctor.

Lenka
02.02.2005, 23:38
Many thanks for your answer! About detoksifikatsiju I have asked for two reasons. 1) the probability is great, that the reason of a leukosis was in strongly radioactive sample stored or kept its or her apartment. Therefore I assume, that it is necessary to deduce or remove corresponding or meeting elements if they there are from an organism, and to protect whenever possible healthy cells from their influence. 2) doctors appoint or nominate serious treatment which correctness we cannot judge, not being experts. But it would be desirable to try to help or assist in general to an organism, somehow to mobilize its or his forces. Once again many thanks for your time, it is remarkable, that it is possible to consult in such situation.

Pankina
04.02.2005, 00:35
the probability Is great, that the reason of a leukosis was in strongly radioactive sample stored or kept its or her apartment. Therefore I assume, that it is necessary to deduce or remove corresponding or meeting elements if they there are from an organism, and to protect whenever possible healthy cells from their influence
But in fact she did not gnaw and did not swallow this sample! And radiation is not stored or kept, influence occurs or happens only at contact to a subject. And then already reactions to an irradiation, them you will not deduce or remove from an organism.

But it would be desirable to try to help or assist in general to an organism, somehow to mobilize its or his forces.
For the beginning do not stir or prevent to an organism. By the way, can esteem here (http: // oncos.mnw.ru/index.html). Just for patients and their relatives.