PDA

Просмотр полной версии : vospolilis lymphonoduses after operation - has not recovered?

Ivan
25.01.2005, 14:32
Hello.
At my father melonoma skins of a pilar part of a head. (a malignant tumour above the right ear) This diagnosis to him have put in Tyumen. In the same place operation on its or her excision has been made. Has now passed or has now taken place already hardly more month after operation and at it or him vospolilis lymphonoduses. Whether tell or say it means, what the father not vylichelsja up to the extremity or end? Prompt please the best centers on treatment, it is desirable in Sankt-Petersburg. And more I heard about a way treatment "Hyperthermia" how much or as far as he is effective, in fact its or his cost in Novosibirsk makes 150. Rbl. of Many thanks.

pes
27.01.2005, 00:19
It means, that lymph nodes are necessary for surveying at the oncologist and on the basis of this inspection to solve the problem on necessity of repeated operation - excisions of lymph nodes of a neck. In SPb would recommend scientific research institute of an oncology to them. N.N.Petrova... However, apparently, I already answered your question on a site 03.ru?