PDA

Просмотр полной версии : RSHCHZH from a parrot?

miraam
16.10.2004, 07:38
Recently to us have informed such interesting news: the child was not advised by the doctor to get or start parrots since on their wings there is something that gives rise to development RSHCHZH..., and at us just a parrot and this diagnosis! Strange all this certainly, but doctors speak..., WHETHER the TRUTH IT?:confused:

Mum ZHeki
15.11.2004, 01:14
Even I can not present, that for carcinogens on wings of a parrot. Unless he from Chernobyl has arrived or flied and is covered by a radioactive dust. Specify at the doctor - that there is, very much interesno.a at us just a parrot and this diagnosis! Well and if I shall tell or say: do not live in an apartment house, and that RSHCHZH. That that? *quot; We just live in an apartment house and this diagnosis! *quot;?

I wait from you for the report after specification of details.

Crista
16.11.2004, 15:30
Well, postraemsja to learn or find out popdrobnee!

I and itself think, what for delirium?!;)

Mial
21.11.2004, 20:15
I shall wait.:rolleyes:

Glo
22.11.2004, 12:35
Basically from a birdy it is possible will catch an ornithosis (Chlamidia psittaci) however in practice never those saw. Probably it only on an integrated poultry farm osushchestvimo.

Rusya
22.11.2004, 20:22
To endocrinologists similar ideas, in Pubmed on keywords birds (and well as have confused with an eagle or kondorom) *amp are not known; thyroid cancer 19 links, any of which even vaguely does not contain ideas about a cancer and parrots. It would be kind to inform from the doctor on the information sources.

Leyla
22.11.2004, 20:38
Basically from a birdy it is possible will catch an ornithosis Has thought of it or this at once therefore at once has got into classifications of carcinogens MAIR. There Are no there ornithoses. Aflatoksiny? But we do not eat parrots, and then not shchitovidka there suffers. So...