PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise PLS?

sea-scape
25.09.2004, 18:01
Advise that to me to do or make. To me 24, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, a healthy way of life.

One month ago has found out inspissation in the left mammary gland, went to the doctor, he has told or said: a small cyst also has appointed or nominated a thermography, but I could not make it or her now (the doctor is ill or sick, and term has left), it seems that for a month she has increased.

Please advise, that to me to do or make: to wait for next month? And how much in general it is possible to wait? And in what terms that do or make (on cycles) and if it is possible tell or say where to make, though platno (Moscow)?

In advance many thanks.

Halatik
26.09.2004, 09:20
And on the basis of what it is diagnosed cysts?

Vlasjuk
28.09.2004, 00:03
The gynecologist has told or said that a fibroadenoma, and onkololog has written a fine cyst, they only felt, it seems to me, what there two shishki, Have given a direction on a thermography, to me remains only to wait for the new period of a cycle?

garant
02.10.2004, 14:44
*quot; OOaOy*quot; - it or this a little. However, as well as a thermography at all a method of a choice for inspection. It is necessary for US of a mammary gland. If necessary - with an aim puncture under the control of US and the subsequent cytologic research of a punctate. Further tactics will depend on US-picture and the cytologic conclusion.