PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dobraj day! Have diagnosed adekartsinoma uteruses, have spent an extirpation mat...

Tatyana of Tolyatti, Russia
06.08.2004, 10:21
Dobraj day!
Have diagnosed adekartsinoma uteruses, have spent a hysterectomy with appendages, koljat time vnedelju DepoProvera. Has now come to work what to undertake what to reduce to min harmful influence kompjutora I work constantly
That it would be possible to undertake that nebylo retsedivov.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 06:32
And in what - to yours harmful influence of a computer consists?

Kozlov D.V.
12.08.2004, 12:51
And it is valid - in what?

12.08.2004, 19:21
Good afternoon, in medicine I the layman full. Explain to me please if in a cabinet or study on 36. M "heap" of various office equipment unless she does not radiate the diversified electromagnetic waves probably they to that are not useful especially to me with my diagnosis.

I shall be very grateful for the answer, yours faithfully tatjana

The anonym
14.08.2004, 17:41
And still it is necessary to be afraid of cellular telephones:)

15.08.2004, 19:35
Dear Dzintar Vasilyevich,
Humour it is good, but to me is completely not ridiculous, though I and optimistka, to me still the child to grow up it is necessary, possible to answer my questions seriously
tatjana

The anonym
17.08.2004, 06:16
Any oncologist to you will not tell or say as can
Computer (and whether can in general)
To provoke rost/occurrence of a tumour.

17.08.2004, 10:19
From all skazanogo I have understood, what how much to me the god has released or has let off so much I and I shall live?
I have correctly understood you, all taki would be desirable that for that to undertake for prophylaxis of "equipment":))))))

Kozlov D.V.
20.08.2004, 07:55
Tatyana! At what here humour? I once again ask - in what you see "threat" from a computer? Why you think, what at home on kitchen or cuisine you have less than " various electromagnetic waves "? If you the monitor suddenly "frightens", that, for own calm, change on liquid crystal.

From Dmitry
23.08.2004, 08:56
My friend after next "chemistry" - practically not est-pains. What to do or make, how to persuade? Whether it is necessary to persuade?
Limfagranulematoz

25.08.2004, 20:05
Dear Dzintar Vasilyevich, from all told or said it is possible to draw a conclusion to live in general harmfully from it or this DIE:))) and if it is serious, that it is possible to make for prophylaxis what to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick any more, such disgusting diseases.
I hope for the answer.

Kozlov D.V.
26.08.2004, 19:14
Dear Tatyana! If such universal prescriptions existed, unless the case rate would be such? There Are most general or common references, namely - a healthy way of life. To not drink, to not smoke, be engaged mportom, is ecologically chituju nutrition and water and to breathe pure or clean air. If with the first still all right impolnenie last three it is practically unreal: (((

28.08.2004, 09:00
Thanks huge for answers, I wish you health and prosperity in all.

Tatyana
30.08.2004, 02:05
Dear dzhintar Vasilyevich!
I congratulate you on a professional holiday!

Kozlov D.V.
31.08.2004, 11:00
:))) Thanks! And you of a sound health and have more to oncologists to not get (except for prophylactic medical examination, certainly).

Tatyana
04.09.2004, 03:58
Hello, it is possible to ask last question
Strongly or harmfully to drink daily 1 calyx or calicle of "boiled" coffee. As nemogu to be disaccustomed to this habit, in advance thanks for the answer.

Kozlov D.V.
07.09.2004, 01:40
Well, what can be harm from odnoj-that? And who speaks, what is harmful? Show a finger, pliz. I can also shall believe and too I shall refuse, for not only in fact soluble I use...