PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the father (56 years) in October 03, operation d-z is made: pigmental or pigmentary education...

Evgenie
20.08.2004, 14:15
To the father (56 years) in October 03, operation d-z is made: pigmental or pigmentary education of left radiocarpal joint 1 N0 0, a histology: the melanoma 2 items every month is checked and hands over analyses. All of the analysis before operation and now in norm or rate. The doctor after operation of treatment any has not appointed or nominated, from itself accepts n-ku rodioly, an amber acid, peroxide of Hydrogenium vitamins the alphabet. Whether prompt it is possible now for him longly is on the sun? How long he will be is under observation of the oncologist? What probability of relapse proceeding from the given diagnosis? Very much I hope for exhaustive answers. In advance many thanks!

Berzoj A.A.
24.08.2004, 14:06
There will be on the account he for life, as well as patients with other diseases.
Monthly to hand over analyses there is no necessity. After operation spend immunoterpiju is more often.
And what for (and how?) " accepts peroxide "???
If melanomoopasnyh nevuses are not present others, it is desirable to avoid stay under the sun from 11 o'clock till 15 o'clock.
To prognosticate relapses, especially for a melanoma.... Empty business.

Elena
27.08.2004, 12:45
Evgenie! At me the same case, but I have removed 6 months ago a melanoma 2 items in Moscow in Onkotsentre, analyses did not hand over, possibly silly, but I can not overcome pavor to learn or find out the "terrible" information. If can, inform., whether is at your father of a giddiness.

vladimir 70 years
30.08.2004, 02:07
At me a tumour of a bladder. Now an exacerbation a blood in urine. Whether there is what method of treatment except for an oncotomy and posledueshchego cauterizations???

Berzoj A.A.
01.09.2004, 20:54
For Vladimir:
The optimal method is surgical.