PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of an epiphysis

CenT
01.09.2004, 19:30
Alexander (sasha@sniiggims.ru) - - ---Hello! Recently gravity in a head has started to disturb me. According to the doctor has passed or has taken place inspection on MR a tomograph. Result - the CYST of the EPIPHYSIS, the size 1, 0 0, 6 0, whether 5 see C how much or as far as it is dangerous she can to develop quickly and whether there are methods of treatment except for surgical?

tatiana N.
The oncologist (onkolog@mail.ru) - - ---Hello, Alexander! For gravity in a head can be and other reasons. Whether it was valid earlier at you this cyst? Whether she in general has congenital character? Very much complicated questions. As to cysts of a brain as a whole. If they do not cause or cause any gross infringements it is not necessary to touch or tamper with them in general. Only dynamic observation Is recommended. In case the cyst increases really or is really enlarged, squeezes the next structures or frames, causing those or other disturbances except for surgical treatment here to offer something it is impossible. More professional answer can be received on a site of Institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko - *lt; A HREF = and quot; http: // www.nsi.ru/D_05 / and quot; TARGET = and quot; _top*quot; *gt; http: // www.nsi.ru/D_05 / and lt;/A*gt;

masyan
Good afternoon, as the employee of institute on which site *quot; ??a??*quot; I wish to make some comments:

1) All that is written by the oncologist - absolutely correctly vobshchih features

2) On MRT not always it is possible from 100 % probability to differentiate *quot; ??OO*quot; and *quot; OO?y*quot;, especially in pineal area (similar MRT a signal can give, for example cholesteatomas)

3) (and more often-it result of a cystic degeneration shishkovidnoj glands) often cause Cysts of pineal area *quot; alternating occlusal onn?O*quot; and, really basic complaint of patients happens *quot; On?N?Oy*quot; in a head, headaches

4) Unfortunately on a site of scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko (www.nsi.ru) the helpful information for patients a minimum

5) the General or Common advice or council for any patient - if at you it is found already out a pathology (unimportantly how much or as far as she is serious) - do not try to solve the problem virtually, descend or go to the doctor (anybody will violently not treat you, do not worry:-)

Yours faithfully

Vitoria
Many thanks for the comment!!!

Would be grateful for your help and in the further at conducting this section (certainly, means nejroonkologija).

And in general would be grateful and for participation in

A?oOO?N-consultation (http: // onco.debryansk.ru/consilium.shtml) as questions nejroonkologii not so are rare:-((At us there are two neurosurgeons, but for some reason they in off-, and A.I.Tsibizova's mail box in general has ceased to work.

DEMON
With pleasure. I earlier sometimes *quot; ??Uoa?*quot; on this (old) site in section *quot; free n??O???n*quot;. Fortunately our pathology is rare enough, therefore and I come here seldom. And so - always at your service:-)

rina
Thanks in advance!!!

Send me, please, the letter e-mail', that I could communicate with you directly.