PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask advice or council

01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

Not absolutely usual history occurs or happens to the husband: all life on the left brachium at it or him was *quot; ??Oo?*quot;

About 1,5 sm in diameter. About 8 years ago we have found out, that he within one night has moved on a breast. Since this moment the tumour began to increase and vary or be enlarged and vary quickly.

In March, 1996 operation on excision of malignant education on a breast has been made.

Extract from a case history I quote:

28.02.96 has acted or arrived

Vyp. 19.03.96

The diagnosis:

R.kozhi a forward thorax, item 2 (2N).

At entering:

Cytology 3389 - cells of the flat epithelium, separate atypias with features.

Clinically at entering:

On a skin of a forward thoracal wall in a projection of the right big thoracal muscle the EXOPHYTIC tumour on the wide basis, about 3 sm in diameter, movable, with fluctuation in the center, with a dermahemia above a tumour is defined or determined.

7.03.96 Operation.

At an extract:

a/and 1181-84/96 - planocellular differentiated r.kozhi from a large epidermal cyst.

About one month back on the OLD PLACE - on a brachium of it or him has appeared rodinka, flat and rough. He does not know about the diagnosis: to him spoke about a good-quality tumour. I try to not concentrate attention of the husband on a new problem.

Whether there is any time threshold for relapses? *quot; ca?Oao?Oy*quot; it or him to go to the doctor or rodinka concurrence is simple? How to be?

Yours faithfully Elena.

elektron
01.09.2004, 19:30
The time or temporary threshold for a progression of oncologic disease does not exist.