PDA

Просмотр полной версии : limfoma

01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether I do not know I address to the address of

Explain, please, that such limfoma

Whether malignant this education

What chances of a life at the person with such disease at carrying out of a chemotherapy and without carrying out it or her (to the patient of 76 years)

Kashapova Diljara
Dear Tatyana!

Concept Limfoma joins wide enough spectrum of malignant diseases of lymphatic system. At these diseases the certain cells of lymphatic system begin uncontrolledly shares. Limfomy differ as the cells participating in this process, and how disease of shows.

Limfomy it is possible to divide or undresse on two groups: limfomy Hodzhkina and nehodzhkinskie limfomy.

In treatment limfom Hodzhkina last years greater or big successes have been reached or achieved very much and at correct treatment often it is possible is achieved in long proof remission. For treatment radial therapy, a chemotherapy, transplantation of an osteal brain is used. Oncologists consider or count limfomu Hodzhkina as one of most good-quality of zlokachestvenyh diseases.

At treatment nehodzhkinskilimfom also enough often it is possible to reach or achieve retardation of process and remission. In treatment of this group radial therapy, a chemotherapy, an immunotherapy, transplantation of an osteal brain are used.

The additional information for patients can be found here:

http: // www.lymphomainfo.net/lymphoma.html

Dr. Yana Studentsova

flora
The dear Yana, many thanks for the answer.

Excuse, but explain please still.

I do not know what of 2 limfom at mine the grandfather.

The doctor has told or said, that at it or him limfoma, i.e. growth of cells of a lymphatic tissue on a follicular basis in an abdominal cavity.

Prompt to what of two named kinds limfom the above-named disease concerns.

Thanks,

Tatyana

naida
Dear Tatyana!

Follicular limfomy (if I have correctly understood words of your doctor) concern to nehodzhkinskim limfomam.

Follicular limfomy usually grow slowly and are very sensitive to a chemotherapy. Though courses of a chemotherapy should be repeated p occurrence of relapse.

If process is limited by one-two groups of lymph nodes in one part of a body radial therapy can be successfully used.

For treatment therapy by means of monoclonal antibodies (rituximab) also is used.

Transplantation of an osteal brain for older persons usually is not used.

For flaccid limfom tactics of active observation sometimes gets out. That is treatment begin only at occurrence of signs.

But all this is better for discussing with the oncologist who observes your grandfather.

Yours faithfully

Yana Studentsova

Sergey. V
Oncologists consider or count limfomu Hodzhkina as one of most good-quality of zlokachestvenyh diseases. Well, most *quot; niOan*quot; - bazalioma. And LGM enters into group potentially curable (vsmeste with a seminoma, a choriocarcinoma, etc.). By the way, limfomy there do not enter.