PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?

Shocker
01.09.2004, 19:30
The liver when I cost or stand longly or right after meal hurts. Uzi nothing has shown, all in norm or rate. But she hurts. I drink korsil. From time to time better, still, when I mass it or her releases or lets off.

And more one problemma, can they are connected somehow. All on one party or side.

From the right party or side niche a liver, at a level apendiksa (he is removed) hurts and gives to a back and a leg or foot. Uzi in a female way too nothing has shown. Speak, that can solderings. A seam from an appendix and from operation to excision of a cyst from the right ovary. The only thing, that nashli-is a cyst on a kidney right, but she so is small, that as bud should not hurt or be ill;be sick from it or her.

Here such krosvord.

JArina
It is a question of the differential diagnosis of pains in the right half of stomach or belly

For exception of a pathology of a liver and a cholic bubble I consider it necessary to return and competently to investigate or research these organs. Not lishne to make functional research of a cholic bubble a/tonus and ability sokrashchatsja/it is natural to exclude concrements.

The adhesive desease is to a lesser degree probable after usual not complicated appendektomii/kstati-as there was vyplnena an operation on excision of an oothecoma? laproskopija or otherwise.

For exception of this pathology to make contrast research of an intestine a-irrigoscopy.

Cyst of a kidney at absence of a urological symptomatology apparently not the reason be ill or sick.

Irradiatsija pains in a back-not lishne gynecologic inspection

From laboratory issledovanij-function of a liver, a diastase, function of kidneys

Parents
The liver when I cost or stand longly or right after meal hurts. Uzi nothing has shown, all in norm or rate. But she hurts. I drink korsil. From time to time better, still, when I mass it or her releases or lets off.

And more one problemma, can they are connected somehow. All on one party or side.

From the right party or side niche a liver, at a level apendiksa (he is removed) hurts and gives to a back and a leg or foot. Uzi in a female way too nothing has shown. Speak, that can solderings. A seam from an appendix and from operation to excision of a cyst from the right ovary. The only thing, that nashli-is a cyst on a kidney right, but she so is small, that as bud should not hurt or be ill;be sick from it or her.

Here such krosvord.

Dear, Liusy!

Similar pains can be at many situations:

- Quite probably, that those doctors who speak, that at you an adhesive desease are right;

- Similar pains can be consequence or investigation of an osteochondrosis of a backbone;

- Probably that at you a cholecystitis (an inflammation of a cholic bubble) if nothing has shown US, it still nothing means;

- Whether you were surveyed for a hepatitis, (markers);

- There can be at you a dyskinesia of cholic ducts;

- A gynecologic pathology;

To speak more particularly, otvette on following questions:

- When there are pains?

- With what are connected?

- If with reception of nutrition that of what nutrition?

- Whether your habits in meal, lately have changed?

- Whether there are problems with digestion, with a chair?

- What removes or takes out a pain, rest (what) reception of medicines, for what time?

- Your analyses a blood, the biochemical analysis (even);

- Whether you were surveyed in occasion of a hepatitis?

My colleagues it is probably reproached me for excessive gastroenterologicheskuju an orientation, but as though the first impression such...

Yours faithfully Alex Caster

:D Sodic channels - too physiological apertures!!!

Skalpel
When there are pains?

- With what are connected? - up to nutrition when I cost or stand longly.

- If with reception of nutrition that of what nutrition?-after any nutrition.

- Whether your habits in meal, lately have changed? - was high holestirin, month sat on the skim diet (porridges ovsjannye, garlic, an onion, bean). Has left from this. But has not thrown on fat, but something from inadmissible I eat.

- Whether there are problems with digestion, with a chair? - problems of such plan are not present.

- What removes or takes out a pain, rest (what) reception of medicines, for what time? - karsil removes or takes out a pain.

- Your analyses a blood, the biochemical analysis (even);-th analyses good.

- Whether you were surveyed in occasion of a hepatitis? - is not present, but fibers of eyes in norm or rate.

I shall add: holetsestit at me for a long time, cholic since a birth with a strangulation.

Osteohonlros too is present. Feature such, if all the day long on a loin warmly (in the form of a warm scarf), disturbs a side less

Has passed or Has taken place US ginekologicheski-solderings is. Operation was strip - the oothecoma has bursted.

gelios
/ // I Shall add: holetsestit at me for a long time, cholic since a birth with a strangulation.

Has passed or Has taken place US ginekologicheski-solderings is. Operation was strip - the oothecoma / // has bursted

Here now the picture has cleared up.

The cholecystitis this inflammation of a cholic bubble/acute or chronic/, and a strangulation-it or -this;-thus prominent feature of the form of your cholic bubble and more often a pathology is not.

It is more important, as I wrote earlier, its or his/O?UOn/functional ability THAT it is desirable to find out. Whether he is capable is high-grade to be reduced and throw out in a digestive tube bile/that is its or his functional prednaznacheniem/or hangs razdutyj the bile, not capable to be reduced, that CAUSING YOU the PAIN which mozhett to irradiate in a back.

TWO executed cavitary operations, in particular laparotomy, in occasion of the bursted cyst the-reason of solderings in an abdominal cavity, with probably additional painful syndrome, but possibly not dominating vvashem a case.

The osteochondrosis also, from my point of view, can cause pains, but also not the basic.

Thus, most verojatnoym an explanation of pains in right the hypochondrium uvas, is the Dyskinesia of a cholic bubble/is probable or /possibly hypotonic tipa/.

Funechka
Well, with a hepatic pain to me it is clear, just to do or make? A diet? Or?

And what in the bottom of a stomach or belly which gives to a leg or foot?

All the same solderings? Excuse for a detail, podnatuzhilas in a toilet, it and has given at once to a leg or foot and very much even is morbid in the right bottom.

It was not straightened yet. Then has passed or has taken place.

Up to kole to me so to be excruciated and what to me to do or make with this all?

The mermaid
// Up to kole to me so to be excruciated and what to me to do or make with this all? / //

Excuse, but you demand from virtual advisers much.

In fact anybody from us at all did not palpate you.

Address to the gastroenterologist and to HIM tell about an arising pain at natuzhivanii.

Smoej the points of view as I also recommended earlier, it is expedient to spend an irrigoscopy- issledovanin an intestine.

muradilov
Dear Luisy!!!

Well, with a hepatic pain to me it is clear, just to do or make? A diet? Or?

It is certainly remarkable, that to you became so quickly all clearly. To me for example it is not clear anything if to think of a cholecystitis he that all time in an exacerbation if so then to cut and think nothing. To tell the truth considering your complaints:

podnatuzhilas in a toilet, it also has given at once to a leg or foot and very much even is morbid in the right bottom

Nevertheless it is very similar to adherent or adhesive process.

And basically I completely agree with dr. polonsky - very efficient advice or councils.

Victoria Kachura
If to think of a cholecystitis he that all time in an exacerbation if so then to cut and think nothing

gr- to you all to cut:)

Has excluded vkusnosti and fat contents and all has passed or has taken place. Solderings have calmed down under heat.

Thanks for consultation!