PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vesical drift

Iljushik
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of oncologists on the important question for me:

To me 23 years, pregnancy the first, planned (handed over analyses on the latent infection-all negative, drank Acidum folicum, vitamin E). The beginning of pregnancy on May, 25-30th (on June, 5th the test negative, and on June, 7th and further positive).

Since June, 7-thth at me the stomach or belly has started to ache a bit.

On June, 11th US. The reasons of morbidity of a stomach or belly it is not revealed. The diagnosis: a uterine pregnancy of small term.

On June, 15th were smearing allocation of brownish color. The gynecologist pregnancy of small term, threat of an abortion has directed me to a gynecology department with the diagnosis.

On June, 15-22th laid in a hospital where put once a day with Nospanum + 2 tablets in day of Nospanum.

lolo
On June, 22-28nd a day time hospital. The same preparations. The clot was allocated. Have again sent on US (on June, 25th). The fetal egg is sharp deformirovanno clots. The embryos is not visualized, sertsebienie is absent. Have told or said we wait week and it is done or made control US.

On June, 31st. On US the same, only clots became more. Have sent on a currettage.

And here the most interesting begins:

For acknowledgement or confirmation of the diagnosis we go with the husband to the Diagnostic Center. Pregnancy the first, it is strongly experienced. I copy from the description of US:

The sizes of a uterus: longitudinal 4,7, antero-back 3,9, cross-section or transversal 5,0. A contour of a uterus equal. Structure or frame of a myometrium homogeneous. The Cavity of the uterus contains a spherical fetal egg in diameter 1,3. KRT an embryos 0,6, corresponds or meets to term of 4 weeks. And the diagnosis: a uterine pregnancy of early term of 4 weeks. HOW TO UNDERSTAND SUCH DIFFERENT DIAGNOSES????

badik
Have decided to wait week.

On July, 5th : uteruses 7,5, 7,2, 7,9. The Cavity of the uterus is expanded up to 5,0, a picture *quot; snow iOO?*quot;. The diagnosis VESICAL DRIFT.

On July, 6th did or made a currettage. Result : drift with moderated or moderate proliferations.

In two weeks:

The general or common analysis of a blood-all in norm or rate.

US: the uterus became the former sizes (4,7, 3,9, 4), pathologies is not revealed.

Roentgen of lungs-all in norm or rate.

The test for pregnancy negative.

Such diagnosis is how much dangerous?

Whether it is possible to do without a chemotherapy???

How define or determine, what illness or disease is won?

bouncer
Result : drift with moderated or moderate proliferations. Such diagnosis is how much dangerous? Whether it is possible to do without a chemotherapy??? How define or determine, what illness or disease is won? As trofoblasticheskie tumours are potentially curable practically at all patients, the basic purpose stadirovanija is definition of group of patients to which carrying out of more intensive regimen of a chemotherapy for achievement of remission is required.

There are prognostically significant two risk factors: the maintenance or contents of chorionic Gonadotropinum more than 105 (100,000 /24 urine) and duration of disease more than 6 mes after the termination or ending of previous pregnancy (vtorgo the factor at you is not present, and about the maintenance or contents of Gonadotropinum you do not write).

The basic (!) method of treatment is the chemotherapy.

Surgical treatment is spent at complications of disease (a bleeding, perforation of a uterus, a torsion of a cyst), resistances to a chemotherapy.

GRURus
My oncologist has told or said to hand over HG in a month after a currettage, that is on August, 6th. She has told or said, that nothing depends on results of this analysis (in sense, that the chemotherapy should be passed or taken place even at normal value or meaning;importance HG). Whether So it?

Tests for pregnancy negative, it about something speaks? In fact in them too it is defined or determined HG. Or I confuse something?

kobra

Whether in all cases it is necessary to treat? I read, that in 80 % of cases illness or disease passes or takes place after a currettage!

Shisha

Whether in all cases it is necessary to treat? I read, that in 80 % of cases illness or disease passes or takes place after a currettage!

Handbell
Whether in all cases it is necessary to treat? I read, that in 80 % of cases illness or disease passes or takes place after a currettage! Yes, presence of disease is the indication to carrying out of a chemotherapy. If it is initially chosen most *quot; auON???o?an*quot; the scheme or plan of a chemotherapy it is valid, (now) a level of Gonadotropinum has no special value or meaning;importance.

Nirvana
I cannot be defined or determined to do or make a chemotherapy or not as analyses at present good, and to do or make it or her just in case I do not want. How it is possible to trace has passed or has taken place illness or disease or not, if to not do or make a chemotherapy? Advise, please as it is better to make (to pass or take place a course or not). Through how much it is possible to plan following pregnancy in that and in other case? What consequences can be at following pregnancy if I shall refuse a course?

korolenka
Advise, please as it is better to make (to pass or take place a course or not) it has already been told or said! To force you pass or take place himioterpiju can nobody, but if you count *quot; ao?y*quot;, what purpose of our consultations?

ank70
It has already been told or said! To force you pass or take place himioterpiju can nobody, but if you count *quot; ao?y*quot;, what purpose of our consultations?

On *quot; ao?y*quot; I am exact not raschityvaju, and I wish to make the correct decision, because a chemotherapy (and furthermore some courses) it not a tablet of Aspirinum.

Potemki
And I wish to accept correct resheniea as it probably if you do not believe neither to the attending physician, nor advising here?

Sola_Sola
I hoped to do without a chemotherapy (my gynecologist and the doctor done or made a currettage spoke, that have distinguished or recognized illness or disease on early term and that all will end after a currettage and in 5-6 months it is possible to plan pregnancy). And now it appears at all so.: (Through what time interval after chemistry it will be possible to plan pregnancy?

Ant
In 23 years in 8 months after the first sorts or labors - main vesical drift. HGCH - 1570, 3 courses metotriksata. In 2 years after last course has become pregnant, easy or light;mild, without complications. Labors in time, not stimulirovannye. The excellent or different girl. I hope, that at you too all will be excellent or different