PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Metastasises in a backbone

nebesnoe_svetil
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear oncologists! To me 64 years, excruciate the strong dorsodynias similar to muscular spastic strictures. In this occasion has made MRT 3 departments of a backbone where in the conclusion plural hernias and Mts (in doubt), has then made KT - there vertebra Th 11 wrong forms. The matter is that 9 years ago to me have removed a share of a lung, the biopsy has shown malignant character of the removed tumour, but in words then have told or said, that have found the beginning, nothing will go. HT did not spend. Complaints was not. Now me have directed to hospital on HT, but doctors do not hurry up, t.k metastasises are not so assured, what is it, after statement of the diagnosis on MRT has passed or has taken place month. Argument why do not hurry up such: if it not metastasises - chemistry we shall make worse. Wished to treat vepezidom, but have solved, that to it or him;them it is necessary to something to add and have sent me on consultation in known to the oncologist in city, but she has given special attention to the conclusion, having looked or seen a picture casually and has appointed or nominated HT with ifosfamidom. My doctors consider or count, what is it a strong course which can damage or injure;hurt if the diagnosis will not prove to be true.

Question following: whether there can be any phenomena similar to metastasises? The matter is that the back always was not by way of since in a youth was engaged in mountaneering. And oshchutimye a dorsodynia a year two (now, certainly, is worse) - in fact with metastasises without therapy to not live so much (or I am not right?). Can be eat still what or methods of diagnostics?:confused:

barbi
I recommend to spend MRT with intravenous introduction *quot; ?OOa?Oa*quot;, then all becomes on the places.

Dashka
MRT - specific enough test for diagnostics of osteal metastasises, but nevertheless false positive results are possible or probable. If after MRT doctors nevertheless do not have confidence of the nature of osteal damages their biopsy is possible or probable. Whether did or made to you a scintigraphy of a skeleton. The scintigraphy is less specific than MRT, but allows to see all bones at once.

Whether did or made to you KT organs of a thorax for these nine years which have been last after an oncotomy of a lung?

maximus
Doctors consider or count a biopsy risky procedure because of possible or probable by-effects, a scintigraphy did not do or make, KT a thorax too, did or made only a roentgen where last 3 years fibrous education on not operated lung is visible, and on operated - an emphysema. And all this time ideal results of clinical analyses of a blood.

izus@bezeqint.n
KT organs of a thorax it is necessary to make, in particular if the chemotherapy is planned. A scintigraphy of a skeleton too it is desirable. If the doctor does not have confidence of the nature of osteal damages of a backbone at absence of other metastasises a chemotherapy without histological acknowledgement or confirmation do not spend.

JANE323
Did or Made, the truth, KT an abdominal cavity and roentgens of lungs one month ago, there is not present metastasises, nevertheless it is not enough of it or this?

Jiliana
Into standards of clinical observation after an oncotomy of a lung enters KT organs of a thoracal cavity. The roentgenography of easy or light;mild, knee joints or fingers of legs or foots not in a status to replace this research.

At Ifosfamida as any antitumoral preparation has side effects. Not so clearly why doctors are more anxious by side effects of a biopsy.

spul
Unfortunately, earlier to me never suggested to make KT organs of a thorax, therefore I shall hasten to make it under your reference. I wish to specify, whether contrasting is necessary?

le-na79
Necessarily.

lecherep
Today has made KT organs of a thorax.

The report of inspection:

On series KT of a thorax the sharp image of area of research in an axial projection is received at native scanning with the subsequent reconstruction and reformatsiej data in MPR, VRT. A status after a lobectomy in occasion of BL LVDB (18.06.96.). The left lung is reduced in volume. Lungs without fresh focal and infiltrativnyh changes. Densitometric characteristics of a pulmonary parenchyma within the limits of admissible value or meanings;importance (an option *quot; PULMO*quot;) . The right lung in a status of moderately expressed vicarious hyperpneumatosis. In a zone of an operative measure metal clip-on earrings or clips are visualized. Roots of lungs are differentiated. The lumen of a trachea and primary bronchuses is not changed. Intrathoracic lymph nodes not giperplazirovany. Pathological volumetric educations in the central, back departments of a mediastinum does not come to light or is not taped. The free liquid in a pleural cavity is not present. In a zone of scanning presence of -destructive process on lytic type in the field of grudinnogo the extremity or end of the left clavicle, in forward departments of 3-rd rib on the right and in bodies TH11, TH12 is defined or determined. Thus pathological process in a rib and bodies of vertebra or vertebrae is accompanied mjagkotkannym by a component. Except for it or this in investigated or researched area is degenerate-dystrophic changes in a thoracal department of the backbone, presented come to light or are taped by an osteochondrosis of intervertebral disks, a spondylarthrosis, a spondylosis.

The conclusion: the Status after a lobectomy in occasion of BL LVdb. KT - a picture osteoliticheskih mts in the left clavicle, in 3-rd rib on the right and in bodies TH11, TH12. A picture of a vicarious hyperpneumatosis on the right.

It turns out, it not from lungs? Therapy, likely, another means also? On what now it is similar?

Alexaska
Let's wait for the oncologist, Alexander Berzogo. I am a diagnostician. Mts in bones, it seems to me, can quite be a pulmonary parentage.

romzes
Let's wait... And for greater clearness of a picture I result or bring a histology of the removed tumour:

Tumour sarkomatoznogo structures / 3 gemangioperitsitoma?. In one of two bronchial department Mts.

anry
The conclusion: the Status after a lobectomy in occasion of BL LVdb. KT - a picture osteoliticheskih mts in the left clavicle, in 3-rd rib on the right and in bodies TH11, TH12. A picture of a vicarious hyperpneumatosis on the right.

It turns out, it not from lungs? Therapy, likely, another means also? On what now it is similar?

Much to our regret, most likely it MTS from lungs.

melena
And such it is possible or probable at absence of metastatic displays in lungs? The doctor spent KT of a thorax has begun to doubt, what is it from lungs, he has told or said, that metastasises can be can be from a breast or bronchuses.

SA MARINA
And such it is possible or probable at absence of metastatic displays in lungs? The doctor spent KT of a thorax has begun to doubt, what is it from lungs, he has told or said, that metastasises can be can be from a breast or bronchuses.

All is certainly possible or probable, but very much often happens, that mts appear in other organs and tissues, and in the operated organ all is quiet.

ULLA
How much or As far as I understand, with therapy it is necessary to operate or work at random? Or it is necessary to pass or take place still any inspections?

AndrewSokolov
Here and so... Have given up to me in hospitalization after treating last inspections... Have told or said, that a situation serious and have offered a hospeace!!!:eek: and more likely in view of age... I absolutely not agree, adjusted or absolutely not agree, set up on treatment. At parting to me have suggested to have a drink tabletirovannogo Cyclophosphanum of the house of 10 days. How without observation?! I shall try to address in other hospitals. Well it is impossible so!:confused:

avsgis
Here and so... Have given up to me in hospitalization after treating last inspections... Have told or said, that a situation serious and have offered a hospeace!!!:eek: I shall try to address in other hospitals. Well it is impossible so!:confused:

By way of a chemotherapy (its or her purpose or appointment, indications and contraindications) I can not to you sovetyvat, since an oncology I basic speciality. And here if doctors will solve what to spend special treatment it is impossible and will insist on hospitalization in a hospeace (by the way in what?) then I shall try to help or assist you.

viktor_levin
Thanks for participation but while I shall try to put or apply all forces for treatment. I have entered the name on Tuesday on consultation in scientific research institute of an oncology, there, hope, will undertake treatment. And about a hospeace I even to specify did not become, it would not be desirable somehow...

Lioness
In Nii oncologies in Sand, how much or as far as I know, spent treatment of osteal metastasises metastronom (radioactive strontium). It is possible or probable if metastasises accumulate an isotope for scintigraphies. One more effective way of treatment of a painful syndrome at osteal metastasises of tumours of a lung is intravenous introduction bifosfonatov (bisphosphonates).

bounty
Thanks, very much encourages it! However, I heard what to get on treatment in scientific research institute of an oncology hardly enough, t.k there pay attention to age of the patient. Can, someone has an experience of the reference or manipulation there, share the information. I have taken a direction in an out-patient department of scientific research institute to pulmanologu.