PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AGS

Toxxa
01.09.2004, 19:30
To the child in 4 mes it is diagnosed AGS (on are hormonal to analyses) it is conducted on kortineffe and Cortisonum .kostnyj the age in 10,5 mes was peer 3 months, in 1,5 years is peer 4 months What consequences can? It would be desirable to receive consultation of the endocrinologist.

_
www.endocrincentr.ru-is rather serious nestykovki in your text

Poured
For doctors, it is not too close zankomyh with VDKN - strange otsustvie indicatings on clinical problems, 17 (I hope. That *quot; uO??U*quot;, on which have put diagnoz-it he) can give lozhno-positive takes at malovesnyh and nedonoshennnyh. And today gentichesky the analysis (a mutation in CYP 21) are quite known and defined or determined, especially at solterjajushchej (and it she, time of a distance kortineff) .kortizon - atsetat-not a preparation of a choice, and a delay osteal vozrasta-to an overdosage...

ledi
Thanks that YOU have responded. The diagnosis is put in 4 months by results of 17 Progesteronum more than 200 (the norm or rate for 1-1 year is peer 1,06-40,4) AKTG 114 (the norm or rate for the newborn 85, adults it is more 120) the Hydrocortisone 54,2 (norm or rate 150) Following analyses in 3 months an angiotensin 6,0 (norm or rate 0,5-1,9) 17-he Progesteronum 1,0 (norm or rate 0,6-2,3) in 4 months 1,78 (norm or rate 0,5-1,9) 17-he Progesteronum of 2,7 (0,5-2,1) TABLETS -1 in sut, Cortisonum an acetate 5/8 tab. Still through 7 mes a dose of tablets tazhe a renin 0,25 (norm or rate 0,5-1,9) Progesteronum is not ready. Backlog at osteal age interests me. Than threatens?

atos
While wrote has received already YOUR answer And here according to analyses (hormones) are sense to do or make the analysis dnk. If YOU conduct children I would like to get to YOU on consultation

liziaks
Hormones took when the child was conducted already on kortineff about 1 month Labors in 38 weeks, caused, sredne serious. In a maternity home bilorubin above 350, gemaliticheskaja illness or disease (thoracal feeding) In hospital have got with intestinal problems for 16 day - there c., that the child has not put on weight from a maternity home .v day of entering in hospital sodium-131,3, a calcium-1,17, a potassium-8,0 at once enter prednizolon-in some days sodium-117, 6,7, 1,3

grumer
Excuse for confusion in my text .mozhno Galina Afanasevna will enter the name to you on consultation?

The anonym of M.
The dear Owl, I would write earlier, if not a problem with PK.JA has given you the address of our site in ENTSRAMN, where very much the greater or big group of pediatrists - endocrinologists works with VDKN (manager. otd. d.m.n. T.Semicheva, d.m.n. Tjulpakov, k.m.n. Karev, k.m.n. Kalinchenko). I think, that with institute of children's endocrinology to you will help or assist. I am the adult endocrinologist but when will be on consultation in the Center. Glance.

Olga To.
Galina Afanasevna Vy not the adult endocrinologist-you the remarkable endocrinologist, the truth-truth and very good person. I am obligatory to you I shall glance. Thanks.:)

Galina Afanasevna .ja I know, that endocrinologists rasmatrivajut a picture entirely, but that on the same dose of tablets there is a change of analyses last-renin it is peer 0,25 (norm or rate 0,5-1,9) should what mean. Assumptions please, if probably? Has already read through the textbook (under your edition) and has drawn conclusions, that tablets result or bring mountains. an. (but not below) and the osteal age should go to norm or rate in norm or rate (instead of to lag behind for a year) or to overtake passport, virilescence or virilization at us and was not. And if to the child with neklasicheskoj form AGS to give Prednisolonum bio. him. (the potassium, sodium) vary? It is simple assumptions of the parent. Unfortunately the parent intuition of a role does not play endocrinology. THANKS:confused:

VANA
No, at all vyhod-the child should receive Prednisolonum kortineff (he and provides normalization of a renin) and Cortefum (it is Hidrocortizonum). Cortisonum - not most udachny a preparation. BUT there are reefs, therefore write on site ENTS, I shall track or shall look after, that pediatrists quickly have responded you.

scalio
Thanks for dialogue Galina Afanasevna. I hope, that I shall agree with Anatoly Nikolaevichem on consultation approximately through 7-10 dnej-he already was bound to me. I wished to learn or find out and your opinion on our history. I can get and to you on konultatsiju in the center? Please.

Oga
Galina Afanasevna I can find you in the center 29.06?

drBananovoeChmo
No, but show listing our conversation kollegam-refer that I would like to receive their opinion...

MollyM
Galina Afanasevna. You likely already think, that I the bore, but I will need to find out from you one more question-th with greater or big impatience to wait the answer to it or him. In occasion of rebenka-we in the near future do or make genet.analiz. Now I have received results of the already analizov-a renin 2,1 (0,5-1,9), 17-0,12 (ff 0,1-0,8, lf 0,6-2,3) neznaju that such ff and lf on it or this I shall tell or say, that handed over the analysis on an empty stomach, in the morning, in very quiet (minutes already 30 laid up to a fence) the Potassium and sodium in norm or rate. I that too ag-a renin am raised or increased the hydrocortisone low means? Or at me that another Needs to be checked up something? Prompt please. About 5 years ago I handed over Progesteronum (I shall try to find now in archives) and I remember, that he has been raised or increased. Yours faithfully the OWL

mfhbirf
You did not need to hand over all these analyses... You, no less than the father of the child, - carriers or bearers of a genetic mutation (AGS - autosomno-recessive zabolevanvie), and not to investigate or research to you a renin and so forth - you are not obliged to have any necessity hormonal significant deviations or rejections, and deviations or rejections of a renin from norm or rate not tllko AGS are caused or cause, and a technique whimsical) if only it not research within the limits of a certain scientific project)...

Glory
Good afternoon Galina Afanasevna. Please, prompt there is what nibud a specialized literature on children VDKN for parents (what for it is necessary to look on a state of health and a regimen, physical development, overlapping of medicines and many other questions) And that while I went at the child +t. And more what your attitude or relation to inoculations-we while go without them-with what age them will resolve (disagreements of doctors-one has resolved now, another has forbidden absolutely) THANKS

Natalia N
There is literatura-I just about it or this thought, while you at me were, but I in a cabinet or study did not have even English variants.

I shall talk tomorrow with rebjatami-if something is, we shall try to lay out on site ENTS (www.endocrincentr.ru).

All conducting the child, kompensirovanogo on \ kortineffe - as healthy. (I remember, that you on Cortisonum, I still shall talk with Tjulpakovym-mind or wit I shall not put or apply, than such decision Petersburg peldiatrov) has been caused or called. The main thing at diaree-to not pass or miss a medicine and drink, drink.

M.b., our foreign kolegi will help or assist and will send references - at me only on a paper, and in both cabinets or studies repair has terminated... T.e to find something paper I is yet fast I can..

SANTA
Thanks that you have responded in the day off Galina Afanasevna .s t and the rest have consulted. If will be what-or dock-you I shall take away all all. Has now found the literature from fund NADF, but it is not enough (and anything about conducting children) .kortizon an acetate we give owing to solterjajushchego a syndrome? hm though up to 4 mes went on one kortineffe and you remember reaction of doctors I govorila-it or him were going to to cancel even before reception of the first results. To us it has been told or said, that Cortisonum is necessary and is minor kortineff, and the child has survived because kortineff possesses gljukokortikojdnym action. (Though also small) more, and is a mineralocorticoid For that moment Petersburg doctors did not have data about a case history since a birth (the truth she and now has not interested them), I it or her could take it or her only this spring In 4 mes (up to Cortisonum) nevpatolog put absolutely-absolutely small backlog in tempo development (and that owing to what 1,5 mes daily the child laid under a dropper of +6 hemotransfusions + all another-hers and conducted it or him in hospital) And still, And HOW INOCULATIONS? Do or make? MOST LIKELY ON the STATUS of the CHILD? (and how sadik? We and now play sadike the child very sociable with all except for doctors) Interestingly-we went on 4 single reception of tablets, now on 3 single (earlier to us spoke that 4 times will be constant) whether Probably that children are more senior are conducted on even 2 single reception of medicines? P.S. A renin at me obesnjajut kidneys, Progesteronum (not 17 Progesteronum) up to pregnancy at me was 23,97 (the norm or rate .--0,48-3,5 .--4,9-71,9) to not understand In any way it above or norm or rate? And more not vpervyj time I mark or celebrate any deferred reaction on diseases at the child i.e. if today it or him will blow (or still something) that of distempers and other attributes can will appear in 1-2 day not earlier THANKS I SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU or TO YOUR REPLY very much

LeLa
At any form VDKN Cortefum (Hidrocortizonum) predpochtielnee Cortisonum - the last still should turn to Cortisonum in a liver, and enzymes can work on - to a miscellaneous. Therefore I shall not understand the reason of preference of Cortisonum before Hidrocortizonum (Cortefum) - unless phobia of faults in deliveries of a preparation.

The analysis of old data on absolutely normal Progesteronum is not meaningful in general (this parameter investigate or research by search of the reasons \ nevynashivanija) and in particular - the level at you is normal.

JUlichka
Thanks Galina Afanasevna.

viinil
Dr. Karev the textbook of methodics for parents d.b has informed today, that otechestvenaja. By her or it it is completed by September, that she will look or see our correspondence and will give the link to foreign analogues.

Kobry
Let's wait now results of analyses, questions to Dr. certainly to backs - THANKS