PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there is an occasion to go to the oncologist, if...

juliet
01.09.2004, 19:30
Before and after a recent menses I had unpleasant sensations in the field of a breast, the independent palpation has shown nothing, pains from time to time ceased. And last night at me not clear attack was played: hurted or was ill;was sick under the right breast, then the center hurt has moved under left. There is a suspicion on malfunctions with one of internal organs after reception of fat nutrition. However, today in the morning the pain in the field of the left mammary gland (in a zone of a decollete) has amplified, and at a palpation became sharper, and the tissue of a breast, and a bone hurts not. Strangest it that after a palpation occurs or happens (excuse) an eructation. Whether it is possible or probable, what one hurts, and the suspicion falls on absolutely another? And whether it is necessary to go to the doctor?

Stepan
It is meaningful to seem to the gastroenterologist and the neurologist.

Yevgeniy
It is meaningful to seem to the gastroenterologist and the neurologist.

1- the oncologist it nothing you

2- morbidity at a palpation of a breast bone/how much or as far as can be understood it from the description/, and *quot; ?NOO?N?Oy*quot; hurt on the right to the left of a breast bone-is probable or a breast bone-possibly the pain wears kostohondralnyj character COSTOCHONDRAL PAIN, as TITZE SYNDROM.

3- the plan of differential diagnostics not lishne by means of gastrologa to exclude astroezofagealnyj a reflux-GERD which also is shown by megalgias in the field of a breast bone, and it is connected with zabrosom an acidic contained stomach in an esophagus which bear or take out it or this cannot and *quot; shouts from i??*quot; feigning at times a stenocardia

The 4-neurologist I do not think that is useful.

5- to the doctor to address costs or stands to be defined or determined with the diagnosis and to treat that demands treatment.