PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary to delete a neoplasm

Nastia
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon.

During the last a floor of year I had during a century or blepharon a light education similar on rodinku in diameter about 3 mm. In onkodispansere the doctor has told or said, that

It papiloma or baziloma and is better for cleaning or removing it or her. I not : know, that there are neoplasms which cannot be touched or tampered with. To me of 36 years, children small, terribly... What it is possible to pass or take place diagnostics?:confused:

EVREI
Good afternoon.

During the last a floor of year I had during a century or blepharon a light education similar on rodinku in diameter about 3 mm. In onkodispansere the doctor has told or said, that

It papiloma or baziloma and is better for cleaning or removing it or her. I not : know, that there are neoplasms which cannot be touched or tampered with. To me of 36 years, children small, terribly... What it is possible to pass or take place diagnostics?:confused:

Any additional diagnostics to pass or take place it is not necessary. You Already prodiagnostirovali.tem brlee the oncologist. The dermatologist or the surgeon is capable to remove usually that you describe. No complexity in it or this is present. Result of histological research receive after excision of a papilloma and research of a preparation.

Go and do or make easy if the papilloma stirs or prevents.

E.D.
At me a question: and what neoplasms cannot be touched or tampered with?

artur
Any additional diagnostics to pass or take place it is not necessary. You Already prodiagnostirovali.tem brlee the oncologist. The dermatologist or the surgeon is capable to remove usually that you describe. No complexity in it or this is present. Result of histological research receive after excision of a papilloma and research of a preparation.

Go and do or make easy if the papilloma stirs or prevents.

The dear doctor! Many thanks for the answer, any more so is terrible. I have solved, that I shall not begin any more search for one more clinic for consultation, and I shall go in Kiev regional for excision. At me still : you meant under words *quot; if a papilloma ?N?aNO*quot;? And whether it is necessary to tighten or delay with excision? Once again I thank for participation!

Irinochka
Anything especial did not mean. Treat in the most direct sense

1- as an alien or a foreign body during a century or blepharon

2-causes cosmetic inconvenience.

3-increases/grows zametno/.

Promptness is not present any. Except for augmentation of the sizes, any harm to health cannot bring. Be adjusted or set up morally and forward.

The girlfriend
MANY THANKS!:)