PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rodinka

imported_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening!

Give please advice or council. Such problem. On the left breast has appeared rodinka the small size. After a while she began to change. Has become covered by any Membranula or film, has a little increased. Morbid sensations are not present. The oncologist has told or said, that it or she is necessary for removing. But it is somehow terrible, any bad process suddenly will begin. Tell or say please, whether really so it is necessary to touch or tamper with it or her (I know, there were cases when after excision rodinok metastasises began, therefore it is terrible)? And if yes, whether will prompt, where it is better to make? Perhaps, it is necessary to make all over again any analyses? In advance many thanks!

Doctor Shura
Good evening!

Give please advice or council. Such problem. On the left breast has appeared rodinka the small size. After a while she began to change. Has become covered by any Membranula or film, has a little increased. Morbid sensations are not present. The oncologist has told or said, that it or she is necessary for removing. But it is somehow terrible, any bad process suddenly will begin. Tell or say please, whether really so it is necessary to touch or tamper with it or her (I know, there were cases when after excision rodinok metastasises began, therefore it is terrible)? And if yes, whether will prompt, where it is better to make? Perhaps, it is necessary to make all over again any analyses? In advance many thanks!

You were answered by the oncologist on INTERNAL consultation.

All that will be told or said here-is virtual or here-virtually and consequently can carry only the theoretical information. A difference that the expert, and imeno he examined you and saw rodinku, unique, which it or her SAW.

You write, that she

-GROWS

-CHANGES

It also is criteria of decision-making on an operative measure.

Any process, after WELL-TIMED and kvalifitsirovanno the executed operative measure to begin should not.

Not performance of operation was well-timed can to lead *quot; ?NOO???*quot; to consequences.

Histological research will be NECESSARILY made, and results will hand to you out together with the conclusion about the spent operation.

VadimP
Good evening!

Thanks big for the answer!

It would be desirable to ask advice or council where is better to address for the qualified help? All the same such business...:confused:

Milla
Good evening!

Thanks big for the answer!

It would be desirable to ask advice or council where is better to address for the qualified help? All the same such business...:confused:

The oncologist who recommended operation is better knows a situation in your region.

As a whole the surgeon-oncologist, the plastic surgeon can make such operation.

s_v
The doctor, thanks!

I also wished to ask it. There can be you can recommend, in what establishment (or can be, and even better, the concrete expert) it is better to make. The matter is that to that doctor I can not get more, it was the departmental out-patient department, I have discharged from office, so, from poliklinniki have unfastened.

Nartkala
The doctor, thanks!

I also wished to ask it. There can be you can recommend, in what establishment (or can be, and even better, the concrete expert) it is better to make. The matter is that to that doctor I can not get more, it was the departmental out-patient department, I have discharged from office, so, from poliklinniki have unfastened.

If you pay attention to a place of my residence I can recommend hospital RAMBAM:p

Where you live, alas, I do not know:confused:

Asija
prooshchu pardon, at once has not turned... I Live in Moscow. There can be all the same somebody will prompt?