PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor advise please! At me diagnosis RMZH 1 st, after spent...

Alla
27.08.2004, 10:55
The doctor advise please! At me diagnosis RMZH 1 st, after the spent treatment by chemistry red became very irregular cycle. Recently after a long delay have gone or send monthly, very plentiful, two weeks last almost. Then nachalalis temnokorichnevye allocation! I have addressed to genikologu, US what potologii neither in ovaries nor in a uterus has not shown! Have made a diagnostic currettage, the result while is not present but the doctor has told or said that at first sight it's OK! As two memsjatsa back I did or made the cytologic smear and all was excellent or different!
And mazn the doctor explains a bleeding as difunktsiej ovaries and as I cannot drink garmony recommends operation! Really nothing can be made except for how to remove both a uterus and ovaries! As in the preventive purpose to delete an ovary has no has washed off as a tumour of a breast negarmonozavisimaja! To Me of 38 years!

A.Berzoj
28.08.2004, 21:28
It is result of a chemotherapy. It is impossible to tell or say, what is it is a bad attribute, as a matter of fact.
About NECESSITY of excision of a uterus and ovaries - consult and to other experts.