PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! The cancer is found out in my mum shejki uteruses of 1 2 degrees and is begun le...

Natalia
25.08.2004, 09:26
Good afternoon! The cancer is found out in my mum shejki uteruses of 1 2 degrees and there is begun treatment by radial therapy. Forecasts were rather positive, but: a trouble that mum lives in Ukraine, the apparatus for an intracavitary irradiation yesterday has broken and can repair only in 2 months. And at it or her from 10 ukladok it is made only 4. It is necessary to find urgently an opportunity to graduate in Petersburg. The status good, is possible is out-patient. A question: where to address (the apparatus AGATE VU or analogue, a preparation the Cobalt 60) behind missing 6 procedures and how much it can cost? I shall be grateful for a prompt reply. All of health and well-being.

The anonym
26.08.2004, 15:09
Across Russia http: // onco. debryansk. ru/hospital. shtml (the address to type or collect without blanks)
In Sankt-Petersburg - head establishment Nauchno-research institute of an oncology of a name of professor N.N.Petrov 197758 items Sand, street Leningrad, 70, t. 596 - 86 55, the Fax. 596 89 47 or Central nauchno-research rentgeno-radiological institute 197758 items Sand, street Leningrad, 70, t. 596 84 62 F. 596 67 05 - here there is a unit onkoginekologii also it is possible to address to Moscow (on kashirku or in Herzen). Success. Probably still there is an opportunity to help or assist.

And more after
28.08.2004, 05:56
Strange, and why radical operation is not executed? At the given stages operation is always carried out, and then the irradiation is spent (if necessary). Without carrying out of operation treatment can be not effective. Wide experience in Moscow in the given question possess in otd. onkoginekologii in 1 j to town hospital and in institute it or him. Herzen.