PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In 1990 (20 years) to me slelali in Sankt-Petersburg plasti...

Marina, 32 years
26.08.2004, 21:43
Hello!
In 1990 (20 years) to me slelali in Sankt-Petersburg plastic operation on decrease of milk or dairy glands. Several months ago I obraruzhila inspissation in one breast. There was slelana an operation and after histological research of the removed tissue the doctor has put diagnoz-an inflammation of a sutural tissue as a consequence of that plastic operation. He has removed a tissue, but when the postoperative edema on the same place has descended or gone has appeared education of the even greater size. US has shown, what is it not gimatoma. Now the doctor considers or counts, what is it continuation of inflammatory process in a sutural tissue and suggests to be operated again. There can be you will prompt, whether it is possible to stop this process in general? After operation it can is necessary projt course of treatment? Now I live not in Sankt-Petersburg and in my city there is no experience on plastic surgery. If probably please give advice or council and prompt where to me to address for consultation.

Rabaev G.G.
28.08.2004, 04:51
Concerning absence of experience of plastic surgery in SPtb are you too. Similar complications after mammoreduktsii happen, as a rule it is possible to consult conservative methods, but the surgical intervention in some cases is required. I would recommend to contact Pobegalovym Evgenie Serafimovichem, I think, he can to you pomoch thorax@peterlink. ru