PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mothers-in-law operation 3 months ago has been made (it has been strongly increased podzhel...

Svetlana
23.08.2004, 06:42
Mothers-in-law operation (the pancreas has been strongly increased, a cat 3 months ago has been made. Has caused or called a mechanical icterus. During operation the analysis on an oncology pochemu-that could not take, have put a cancer under?, have made iskustvennyj outflow of bile). At present analyses almost all have come to norm or rate, only an ESR - nearby 20, the head podzhel glands is increased up to 4 sm), but nevertheless pochemu-that to her have again given a direction on operative treatment in an oncology. Operation did or made in CHajkovske, and now she is surveyed in a of Emb. Boats. I cannot understand, esli-there would be a cancer, probably analyses would not improve. And in general what for operation? How much or As far as I know if to remove a head podzh. Glands process only will be accelerated...

Kozlov D.V.
27.08.2004, 00:52
And whence it " how much or as far as is known to me.. "???? If all is known - to what questions?