PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am constant in an Internet I look this site and I watch or I keep up all visitors. At me...

The anonym
20.08.2004, 10:09
I am constant in an Internet I look this site and I watch or I keep up all visitors. I had a question to Ivan to whom did or made operation, a liposarcoma. How are you doing Ivan? Vyzdorovili? poprovljajtes.

ivan_korkin@bk.ru
21.08.2004, 01:25
Onkofilosofija.
To tell the truth there is no desire to write to this conference. Flaunters gde-that 3 4 times the questions. And in 03 RU - in conference the oncologist . And Rabaevu (www. rabaev. narod. Ru) And - that? Yes anything! Zero reaction.
Who would be desirable to learn or find out you and that you are the visitor from May, 24th 2003 00 : 52 : 45 with a question to Ivan, that is me.
Yes I am alive, do not worry. Only the result of operation, unfortunately, has turned out on dvoechku with a minus. That you will ask from the doctor who works in the Soviet free-of-charge medicine and fills up the budget due to gifts from grateful patients. And sometimes - by means of disguised vymogatelstv. For more than 10 years or summer term of stay in onkodispansere I see all this kitchen or cuisine through. When I come there, for example, on a dressing - many (from the old aid-woman up to the senior nurse) welcome me such words: Hi Ivan. That, again to us. Yes you in fact only recently have left?
The visitor from May, 24th 2003 00 : 52 : 45 . I not against under mood to communicate to you. But I though chut-hardly should represent: with whom I speak. In fact people in the given situation can be divided or undressed into 3 categories: the face interested (same as I noted by destiny by a severe label "rakushnika"), prazdnoljubopytnyj (it is interesting to them to look or see at another's sores and to tell or say to itself: I the lucky beggar. At me it or this is not present and will be never ) or the doctor. In the Internet I divide or share;part doctors into 2 categories. The first sincerely wish to help or assist though to something (BUT their minority). The second do or make to themselves a name, advertising.
Well, be healthy, the stranger. Never be ill or sick. I promise, as after forthcoming operation I shall remain in kind health and I shall write to you. If I shall see, that there is there someone who with a positive spirit asks me - Vanja, how are you doing. ivan_korkin@bk. ru

The anonym
21.08.2004, 13:07
I not the doctor why people come on this forum mean something excited or excites, simply it would not be desirable to speak, izvenite. And about health that all we today are healthy and tomorrow who knows that with us will be, all we go under a sight. Why I have written simply I remember you so often wrote at a forum as you not zemetit, and before opiratsiej you wrote that somebody has encouraged you. Yes about doctors you are right it or him only allow to cut more them niche does not excite. Ivan I wish you only all good. Recover. Here you have now written the letter and it is full pissimizma, well it is impossible so. Buy books read. Esteem Gagulan Majju, its or her book, very much interessnaja, Lazareva, be typed or collected optimism. People and not from such situjtsy vykobarkivalis. Believe that all will be ok, not simply believe and tell or say to itself My organism since tomorrow will go on the amendment and when on operation so tell or say to itself all now to me have removed more and more than it or this in we wash an organism is not present. You can will be dared over me, tell or say all it is passed or is taken place. But believe in such situations pomagaet Optimism. Calm down. All at you will be ok, and doctors and should not be believed strongly, they only for the skin tresutsja. All start to recover.

Iveta
22.08.2004, 22:24
Vanja, how are you doing? Vse-taki 10 years zhiv-it is excellent or different. It is necessary to hope and believe, that you will even more live. And about Soviet vrachh in vain you so, in fact a lot of such which pulled out patients from arms or hand of mors, and are disinterested or for pair roubles, it us does not concern or touch. I shall tell or say to you to pair or steam words about doctors of Canada. There callousness and nonprofessionalism reign and dominate over more trite form, but through the affected smile. Even to pregnant women podhod-dinnaja alive turn in hospital, how much do not shout, nothing will get. So the world is uniform, and here people in itself various. Successes to you, health, self-control, execution or performance of desires! The previous author of the rights, read the named authors, Louise Hej as she has recovered from an oncologic heavy illness and zhiva-it is healthy, many other things. Endurances or quotations and self-controls! Write to us, we with you!

Ivan.
23.08.2004, 18:41
Greetings, to colleagues rakushnikam. Greetings PORTVEIN 777!
Has helped or assisted to press its or his advice or council doctors if they will work carelessly. At me the big suspicion, that on excision of relapse of 8 sarcomas of soft tissues on a back the surgeon has made last operation badly. On dressings nothing spoke that at me something remains from neoplasms on a back. After operation has passed or has taken place month. And when I have looked through a mirror at a back - mum native! One tumour is not present - instead of it or her a small hole - an operational wound. It is normal - will begin to live. But vtoraja-that a tumour - former on an old place! Moreover for the expired month has increased about 1, 5 sm up to approximately 3 see And continues to submit signals, that safely grows up. And it is preconditions to new relapses and it is possible or probable to metastasises. Has gone to the surgeon and to and. About. Manager of unit. Have made a roentgen - for check of bones in this zone. On May, 26th. And till May, 29th again silence. That they (doctors) are measured or going to do or make further - do not speak. Presumably they also did not look pictures and did not think.
It was necessary to go to nachmedu and to tell or say that I is dissatisfied with job of the surgeon which cut me this time. Well, here like there was what that movement and, eventually, nachmed has told or said, that next week me will put in a hospital and will make wide excising or coretraction a tumour.
On results forthcoming (it seems 10 under the bill) on operation I shall report, if will not prevent circumstance.

Iveta
24.08.2004, 19:01
I admire with you, Ivan! Keep also successful overcoming sledushchego a stage! You will Live necessarily for you have a will, and it is stronger than the most disgusting illness or disease! Write, we wait!