PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 31 year, approximately 5 years ago I for the first time have tested...

Irina
19.08.2004, 19:25
Hello, the doctor!
To me 31 year, approximately 5 years ago I for the first time have tested the extremely unpleasant oshchushchunija which since then poison to me a life literally. I have felt unexpected shortage of air in this connection panic pavor it is banal morses from a dyspnea. After that signs began to pursue me periodically. During this moment I lose concentration and attention, I leave in myself, it becomes difficult to me to speak and breathe (thus a spastic stricture in verhnejchasti a thorax or in a throat), VGS signs amplify. My status reminds a neurosis, but... It appears irrespective of me and during absolutely unexpected moments, enough often, but on the other hand, with enough periodical intensity. In my anamnesis ZCHMT in the age of 14 years then dysfunction of ovaries, at present - full absence of a menses (I pass or I take place hormonal therapy continuously during 2 years), I smoke very much, VSD and the lowered pressure. I work as the stewardess, I am the extremely emotional person, long time was in the extremely stressful situation. Honey. Inspection I pass or I take place often, in connection with demands on a sort of activity, obvious pathologies are not present. Tell or say please, the opportunity of an oncology is how much probable? According to the read through literature, signs are similar with similar to a tumour of a brain... I very much experience! Excuse for so vast statement and, please, do not ignore me. Many thanks in advance.

Lera
20.08.2004, 21:09
To not experience follows, and internally to visit or attend the psychotherapist. There is no at you a tumour mogza, there are panic attacks which are successfully treated:-)

Gusman M.A.
22.08.2004, 11:28
Dear Irina,
The reasons to suspect oncologic disease according to the presented complaints are not present. There is a classical picture of panic attacks. It completely agree with opinion Lery

Panic
23.08.2004, 19:31
This panic frustration, question only - how much or as far as it is started. Here their site www. pan-at. narod. ru (blanks to clean or remove)