PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! Respond me please (I write already SECOND TIME!!!!!)..

Oksana
20.08.2004, 20:53
Zdrastvujte the doctor! Respond me please (I write already SECOND TIME!!!!!) at me by pressing the right breast vydeljaetsja what that a yellowish liquid... I very much EXPERIENCE IN THIS OCCASION!!! Tell or say please what is it?

OKSANE!
22.08.2004, 06:59
OKSANA! I not the doctor, but can prompt you, t. To. The answer from the expert you can not wait, and to undertake measures it is necessary! At you a usual mastopathy. She could appear at you iz-for hormonal disbalansa or if monthly not regular, can you struck a breast, but vobshchem in any case I think, that while it is not terrible! mastopatija-it is inspissations in a breast, happens at all women before monthly, then passes or takes place, and if is not present, starts to disturb and hurt or disturb and be ill;disturb and be sick. And vydelenijami she is accompanied not always, and if they appear, it is an occasion what to address to the doctor! To you it is necessary mammolog. Mine to you advice or council address in mammologichesky the center, he is on item of the underground krasnopresnenskaja, street predtechenskaja, the house 8. If live not in Moscow, address to the surgeon in the out-patient department, or in the female consultation, the doctor will give you a direction in this (or another) the center! If there will be questions, write, do not hesitate: kapity@pike. pike. ru Anna.

Berzoj A.A.
23.08.2004, 14:44
Kriminala in it or this is not present, but preventive inspection is necessary even at absence of complaints.
You should see a doctor already (even to the gynecologist). Instead of to search for the answer " what is it such " on the Internet - in absentia diagnoses put only kashpirovskie, chumaki and izhe with them.