PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much the greater or big request to respond. In me have found out a cyst of the left ovary, time...

Ooze, 32
20.08.2004, 11:13
Very much the greater or big request to respond. In me have found out a cyst of the left ovary, the size 51 x 46 x 52 mm (on US - "empty" education), inside (or on) with which is a neoplasm 9 x 8 x 9 mm (on US - "filled"). Speak, that it is necessary to delete, together with the left ovary a laparoscopy. 1) I not so understand why together and whether it is impossible to perform the operation as much as possible saving tissues of an ovary and to cut out a tumour and only a part of a cyst adjoining her. The second question: if there is a probability, what is it not a malignant tumour, I would try or taste all over again homeopathic agents. You would advise to make what analyses to reduce risk to miss neblagoprijanuju a situation? For example, the developed or unwrapped analysis of a blood, US of other organs, a blood on onkomarkery can show good-quality or not now a tumour? Simply I have a predisposition to cystic processes (still there is a cyst on pancreatic, there was a cyst on a kidney, there is a small cyst on the right ovary) and I would not like to delete each time the next organ on which the cyst or a neoplasm if it not malignant is found out. And more: whether it is possible to make a biopsy of this tumour? In advance thanks for the answer.

Rabaev G.G.
23.08.2004, 14:05
For the beginning investigate or research quickly a blood on SA-125, REA, HGCH. The general or common analysis of a blood. Whenever possible, execute MRT a small basin.