PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2000 the melanoma (clark2) has been removed. In February of this year pochuvstvov...

Lena
19.08.2004, 20:32
In 2000 the melanoma (clark2) has been removed. In February of this year has felt gravity in a thorax, has gone to the doctor... In general, have established or installed the diagnosis - metastasises in lungs, a liver and a lien. Have directed on the first chemotherapy. Shortly from an extract - the Diagnosis at a direction in hospital a melanoma. The basic diagnosis - elanoma thoracis
status post extirpationem 2000. Clinical group at entering and extracts 2. Stage T1 N0 M0 (clark2.) Komplikatsii: MTS in pulmonibus, hepatis, splenum, cutis. St. post chimioth. pall. Palliative therapy Dakarbazin 08.04.2004 1800 mg.
That means cutis. St. post...? The Doctor has appointed or nominated 2 course to May, 6th. And what to do or make now??? Right after chemistry there was a temperature 35.6, now in general 37.4. Medicines have not appointed or nominated, and in lungs I feel gravity and prickings, sometimes trudnovato to rise from a bed. Before chemistry "have got out" bluish bugorki under the mouse or mousy, on a stomach or belly, under a throat on a breast. The doctor has looked or seen also has told or said nothing. As on an arm or a hand is convex black rodinka with reddish obodkom. Any more has no sense to delete this all? At US a liver and a lien looked on March, 15th, also as well as did or made pictures of lungs. And now to look it was not necessary? For 3 weeks in fact there could become more metastasis. And as then doctors can compare US, same without pictures. What real forecast in my case? Very much I look forward to hearing, and that in my case iz-for holidays local doctors to me particularly have told or said nothing.

Kozlov D.V.
21.08.2004, 20:47
Has responded you on rusmedservere.

Lena
23.08.2004, 09:57
Yes, the doctor, thanks, I read.