PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt where to address. To mum of 78 years. 4 years ago in...

Irina
09.08.2004, 06:48
The dear doctor, prompt where to address. To mum of 78 years. 4 years ago in hospital of FSB have assumed a primary cancer of a liver. Treatments any have not offered, have told or said, that it is better to not touch or not tamper with. The biopsy then has not shown cancer cells. In it or this to year after strong stress the liver has considerably increased (for a year), has grown thin for 13 kg. However except for it or this practically nothing disturbs - only small pains on the right, passing or taking place after reception cholagogue. Doctors - former do not give any references, like babke it is a lot of years that with her to potter. Mum feels not bad, an organism safe. Floats, skis, works on the house much. You, probably, will tell or say: address to the good doctor - I searched much, nobody has found. Where to search for the good, close or attentive doctor? And more: doctors deny nonconventional methods of treatment, and rezultaty-that is, people vse-taki cure. Very much I ask to respond. In advance I thank, Irina

The anonym
11.08.2004, 01:49
Doubtfully that then there was a cancer.

Kozlov D.V.
13.08.2004, 12:07
" Doctors deny nonconventional methods of treatment, and rezultaty-that is, people vse-taki cure " - bosh this all. Any did not see, except for one case of spontaneous regress. The previous anonymous report - " is doubtful that then there was a cancer " - as a matter of fact correctly, t. To. It is difficult to assume, what the person with a primary cancer of a liver prolzhil 4 years without treatment. I think, the question goes about a good-quality tumour. As also the biopsy as you write, has not shown cancer cells. In 78 years to delete a good-quality tumour of a liver, likely, it is not necessary, the risk exceeds expediency of an intervention. I think, to be limited gepatoprotektorami and cholagogue enough.

Irina
13.08.2004, 23:21
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer, however pechen-that GROWS, means has regenerated in a cancer? And where to us to move? To treat wants nobody. Similar, it is necessary to spit simply upon all and not zamorachivatsja? Otvete please, to tell the truth, it would be desirable simply that someone has talked to me about a problem. Yours faithfully, Irina

Kozlov D.V.
16.08.2004, 18:28
" GROWS, means has regenerated in a cancer " - is not present does not mean, good-quality educations too grow. " And where to us to move? To treat wants nobody " - not in that has put, that does not want, I have written to you about a parity or ratio of risk of operation with prospective advantage or benefit. - to mine, it is quite clearly written. " It is similar, it is necessary to spit simply upon all and not zamorachivatsja? " - I have offered you a variant posindromnogo treatments.

Irina
18.08.2004, 23:24
Many thanks, the doctor. Mum is going to in pool, speaking: "will not wait"!

Kozlov D.V.
22.08.2004, 19:26
And correctly speaks. Health to her.