PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my grandmother 73 years, have performed her operation in occasion of polyps ki...

Natalia
20.08.2004, 16:12
Good afternoon! To my grandmother 73 years, have performed her operation in occasion of polyps of a cyst and have found out 4 a stage of a cancer. Organs, even a liver are mentioned or touched all. As doctors, all organs in a fine cancer cell have told or said. At US of it or this it was not visible at all. Analyses too all good, that is it as though a parameter of that all organs while function normally. The forecast concerning duration a life was done or made by 3 doctors, one has told or said, that will live some days, another, that nearby pol-year, the third, that the grandmother can live up to 3 years. At me a question: I wish to try to start to treat its or her vegetable oil with vodka. Whether you heard about this method, whether you believe in its or his efficiency. And how you consider or count, if nothing to undertake, how much there live such patients?
Yours faithfully, Natalia.

Rabaev G.G.
21.08.2004, 07:30
So-called " a method of Shevchenko " - frank charlatanism.

Vladimir
21.08.2004, 10:47
It is a little to drink, fatly to have a snack always pleasantly.