PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One my friend has removed large rodinku - doctors after inspection of a distance n...

TSM
19.08.2004, 15:28
One my friend has removed large rodinku - doctors after inspection of a distance on her it kindly then at it or her the melanoma and she less has developed than for one and a half year has died.
I believe that rodinki to not touch or not tamper with at all better, how much they would not deliver efforts. But I am unintentional today up to a blood have scratched rodinku on the right clavicle, I have greased it or her zelenkoj. It is very dangerous? Whether it is necessary for me to address to the doctor? At what signs it is necessary to do or make it? In advance thanks.

scorceni
21.08.2004, 06:48
Signs of malignant transformation of pigmental or pigmentary neoplasms can be the following: body height of education, izjazvlenie, a perifocal inflammation, change nasyshchenosti a pigment. Are possible or probable on visible and other combinations. If a nevus constantly travmiruetja it or he is better for removing, but at the oncologist.