PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I ask answer my question: d-z C-r right mammary gland OM...

Irina BG
19.08.2004, 20:28
The doctor, I ask answer my question: d-z C-r right mammary gland OMO, 2 the item Will conclude. D-z-C-r the right mammary gland, pTN1 () MO, FOR item, the central part. Prompt please additional ways of treatment and the location of these establishments, and as what statistics of term of a life at such diagnoses. Thankful in advance.

Berzoj A.A.
21.08.2004, 03:46
Treatment should be kompleksnymzh himio-a hormonetherapy, operation and an irradiation. The uniform scheme or plan does not exist, the choice is influenced also with age, the menstrual status, a degree of a differentiation and a histological structure of a tumour, presence of receptors of estrogen and Progesteronum....
Treatment is spent in the specialized centers (onkodispanser, institute of an oncology) with participation of the surgeon, himioterapevta and the radiologist.

About statistics to you to reflect I do not advise, " the person - an essence mysterious, and medicine - a science inexact ":-)
Digits for you have no value or meaning;importance!