PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, that delat-at me on a head, above the right brow on lin...

Irina
19.08.2004, 21:22
Tell or Say, please, that delat-at me on a head, above the right brow on a line of body height of hair it was formed zhirovik, shishka in size with a filbert. He does not disturb, but I it or him on a regular basis blow a phenome when in the mornings I stack hair, on it or him gel gets. More shishek it is not probed or palpated, in sizes he 1, 5 years precisely not uvelichivaetsja-but when hair mokrye-he viden-pink, and the sensation of a horn has already bothered. Whether it is necessary to cut out it or him and whether will be formed new zhiroviki, or their education is not connected with excision present? Thanks.

Rabaev G.G.
21.08.2004, 02:13
1 It is necessary to seem to the surgeon or the oncologist internally so, under the description education corresponds or meets to an atheroma more, formed owing to an occlusion of a sebaceous gland.
2 For the lack of attributes an inflammation necessity of excision is caused by an aesthetic dyscomfort of the patient.
3 Excision of education does not guarantee against occurrence of new educations.