PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In Herzen's institute to me have finished treatment, and have in words advised poprob...

Vladimir
16.08.2004, 11:25
In Herzen's institute to me have finished treatment, and have in words advised to try to contact kachuginoj. Now I receive prednezalon and tramal. My oncologist advises nothing more. Speaks it is necessary to have a rest from chemistry. What will you advise?

The anonym
18.08.2004, 02:35
Kachugina for a long time has died, look or see: www. kachugina-therapy. info

portvein777
18.08.2004, 09:40
Such as h. .terapevt from gertsena it is necessary to dismiss she is able nothing unfortunately - from kachuginyh there was its or her one sister govallo too speak has died pereemnikov does not remain you a case have not written out under observation of the house therapist advice or council idle time - - money do not regret buy bady (them shchas on Tv (kameshek in a kitchen garden rabaevu - on luzhkovskih channels) - advertise or promote type prolongin and pr much and be pricked 3 % r-rum glutoksima every day in in (certainly not in clinic - will demand there the doctor's instruction and td) - and domiciliary find m the sister on friends look also erythrocytes with lymphocytes - planted or put iz-for wreckings from gertsena will enter into norm or rate have invented too from chemistry to have a rest success